BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Ashley L.
Savannah, GA
This a decent highlight for the price but definitely not my go to. I have many other highlighters that I prefer over this product. This product is very powdery and it took a lot of product to get the highlighted look I desired. Not to mention just from standard opening and closing of the compact it didn't take long for the lid to break.
Hayley C.
Rochester Hls, MI
These highlighters are perfect for African American skin tones because they pull different on different skin tones. I have one that looks silver in the pan but when I apply it, it pulls this beautiful gold color. When in the light, these highlighters work magic!
Brianna R.
Swanzey, NH
I feel like this is a wonderful drugstore highlight. I would recommend it for beginners and children especially because it is affordable. Six dollars to be exact. The shyness beautiful and radiant lights is definitely my favorite shade. Perfect for fair skin with a beautiful glow! Would recommend to anybody if any age!
Mandy K.
Des Moines, WA
Gorgeous! This highlighter provides just the right amount of illumination, without looking "shiny". For me, the color is a universal shade that I can wear with warm or cool makeup looks. I use mine nearly every day, and I still have most of the product left - even after nearly a year of use! A little bit goes a long way. :)
Allison M.
Sacramento
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
While I can't understand the design of the highlighter, I really enjoy the application. It has a nice pink glow without looking too glittery or over the top. It has medium pigmentation that can be built up to be more glowy. This is an incredibly affordable product that I find myself reaching for regularly. One thing to note is that it is a bit of a hard pressed powder, so you may need to work your brush into the product at first, to pick enough up.
Syeda I.
I am really impressed with this hughlighter, I have the shade in Golden Lights and it is a great color for me isn't glittery at all. This highlighter is easy to apply, good pigmentation, lightweight, blends well and long lasting. It gives a beautiful glowy sheen but Since its not a strong "Baaam on your face" highlighter and is more of a natural glow from within type of highlighter so you do have to pack on alot and do couple layers to get a more pigmented layer.
Chasity V.
port orange
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Matte Lights more...
I love this highlighter so much so pigmented, blends in so great gives you such a great finish look, lastes so long on I would definitely recommend this and such a nice packaging honestly!!!
Ruby F.
Garden grove
The Makeup Revolution Vivid Highlighter in the color golden lights. I love how pigmented it is. When you swatch it on you hand you can see how pigmented it is. You only need a little bit of product because it goes a long way. It looks so beautiful on tan skin. They are great for the price and when you apply it to your face you can really see how much pigmented it is. I still haven't hit pan because you only need a little bit of product. I would repurchase this again. Make sure to use a light hand if you don't want an intense highlight. If you want an intense highlight then you can apply more.
Amanda L.
Barnegat, NJ
After reading the exceptional reviews on this affordable highlighter I decided to add it to my regrettably expensive recent Ulta haul. I got the color peach-something (sorry guys) becaue after looking up swatches on google it looked like the best option for my medium skin tone. Hope that helps!
Jacqlyn E.
Fair Oaks, CA
I have Golden Lights and think it's such a beautiful color with lots of sparkle. Perfect to add some glam and drama to your look. Golden lights is a shimmer white base with gold flecks. The only bummer is it can look streaky when applied to a bare face but looks perfect on a full face of mansion.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.