BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Ciara W.
Glen Burnie
Review for: Golden Lights, Peach Lights more...
This is an extremely cheap, but quality, highlighter. It is powdery and very buildable. I absolutely love the pinky glow that comes with peach lights, it is not orangy so it looks good on my fair skin. I would highly recommend trying this product if you want a good highlighter but do not want to splurge. In the picture attached I did a single swipe swatch of the two shades I have.
Mikayla D.
I really love this highlighter! I have it in the shade "Radiant Lights" which has a slight pink undertone to it. This is subtle at first, but is buildable to become more intense. My only complaint would be the packaging. It is kind of difficult to open. But, with that aside, this is a really beautiful product and I'd love to get more shades!
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
1,204 reviews
I'm already in love with this highlight. It's so soft. I love that it gives so much glow to my skin. I'm in love with it. I would recommend this highlight to anyone. For the price, I would recommend to anyone. I would buy more! I'm now a huge fan of Makeup Revolution!
Ashley L.
Savannah, GA
This a decent highlight for the price but definitely not my go to. I have many other highlighters that I prefer over this product. This product is very powdery and it took a lot of product to get the highlighted look I desired. Not to mention just from standard opening and closing of the compact it didn't take long for the lid to break.
Laure T.
Newport News, VA
I think this is a really nice powder highlighter for the price (around $7). I got it for my sister who is starting to pull together her "look" but wants to keep things pretty natural. Ther sheer formula gives you a nice glow but not super dramatic. It is easy to blend with other highlighters though if you are looking to bring the dramaaa.
Larissa W.
Bay Shore, NY
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
This was the first highlighter I ever bought and it is always a staple in my makeup bag. Since it’s a powder it’s not that strong and dramatic as a creamy highlighter but it never fails to give me an everyday glow. It’s not my absolute favorite highlighter but I still use it whenever I’m in a rush and just need a minimal glow. I would definitely recommend it if you’re just being introduced to highlighter and want to start small. Plus its only $6 so you cannot go wrong!
Heather A.
Review for: Rose Gold Lights more...
I wish I could give this more stars. I had always heard so many roaring great things about this company and how they are affordable and compares to high end. But I feel as if my elf and wet n wild highlighters are way better. The highlighter itself isn't really awful but I find I need to really layer it on in order to start seeing results. Although, once I do get it layered on enough product to show up; the color is really beautiful and compliments my fair/freckled skin.
Brianna R.
Swanzey, NH
I feel like this is a wonderful drugstore highlight. I would recommend it for beginners and children especially because it is affordable. Six dollars to be exact. The shyness beautiful and radiant lights is definitely my favorite shade. Perfect for fair skin with a beautiful glow! Would recommend to anybody if any age!
Hayley C.
Rochester Hls, MI
These highlighters are perfect for African American skin tones because they pull different on different skin tones. I have one that looks silver in the pan but when I apply it, it pulls this beautiful gold color. When in the light, these highlighters work magic!
Mandy K.
Des Moines, WA
Gorgeous! This highlighter provides just the right amount of illumination, without looking "shiny". For me, the color is a universal shade that I can wear with warm or cool makeup looks. I use mine nearly every day, and I still have most of the product left - even after nearly a year of use! A little bit goes a long way. :)
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.