BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Is this a dupe for the pearl highlighter from becca???doe...1 Answers
  • Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Sara K.
This highlighter is a classic. If you don't have it yet - get it. It's cheap but breathtaking. If you want that glow at an affordable price this is it. Any MUR highlighter would do, but I never tried others after this one. It doesn't accentuate skin flaws aat all!
Kay D.
bromsgrove
Review for: Golden Lights more...
I would say this product is good and it’s highly pigmented, but if your not a fan of maybe more powdery highlighters then you won’t like this, it lasts a decent amount of time but I never find It lasts me all day, it’s easily wiped off! Try using a setting spray I found that helped for me! I brought this from my local Superdrug for only £3!!! Which is amazing!! And worth it I would say. This might not be the best for dryer skin but you could make it work. I rated this product 4 stars because I would expect more from a highlighter but for £3 you can’t go wrong, if your looking for a cheap and cheerful product! I do recommend.
Maansi Gupta💗 F.
United Kingdom
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
I love this highlighter so much. It comes in a really nice compact and has a cool texture. When you swatch it, it has a lot of pigment and it looks really pretty. It is super super cheap in Superdrug only £3 so I would definitely recommend you go buy it! Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighters
Sara C.
Barrie, ON
This was an okay highlighter I find you had to scrape off the top to get to the good stuff but I did not find a very blind Gene and I found a gave me a White Castle is definitely not my favorite and I can definitely go without it
Hollie W.
London
Review for: Other more...
Firstly 1 star for the price. This highlighter is the worst one I have bought in my life as usually I only buy sleek highlighters to suit my skin tone but I thought I give this one a try as it was quite cheap price.
It looked like glitter dust. My face was a complete mess. Plus it broke I hadn't had it very long. I chose a golden shade to go with my golden undertone but it so didn't. Never again!!!
I'm best sticking to sleek or mac highlighters.
Unfortunately I don't have a photo of this highlighter it went straight into the bin as it was such a mess to even give away.
Noura A.
This is the most pigmented highlighter I have ever used it was great just a little bit on the ashy side maybe because it was too light but in the light it was beautiful and a little really does go a long way
Diana S.
This is one of the best drugstore highlighters I’ve ever tried. It’s very pigmented, and it gives you the perfect glow, a healthy and natural finish. It’s affordable and you’ll love it at first blend.
EM I.
Sheffield
Review for: Golden Lights more...
SO BLINDING!! I love this highlighter so much because it provides such a shimmery golden glow to the cheekbones!! This product is far from a sheer glow as it has such a gorgeous blinding glow to it. However, you can build up the intensity of this highlighter if you want to, or you could apply as little as possible for less of a blind of you want to !! It's so versatile and that makes it more accessible to
Everyone!! I love the formula of this highlighter as it is buttery and smooth which is amazing because it means that the product is more easily applied onto the face. You can't go wrong with this highlighter because of the incredibly low price from such an amazing quality drugstore brand!!😍😍💖
Lauren L.
Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighters

This is hands down my favourite and my go-to highlight of all time. It's also a very blendable powder highlight. I've had many people mistake it for  Fenty Beauty by Rihanna - Killawatt: Dirty Thirty Limited Freestyle Highlighter (Trophy Wife) which personally is a great compliment seeing as I can purchase a highlight for such an affordable price and yet it looks like a dupe of a high-end product.
Nabila R.
Abbotsford , BC
Review for: Peach Lights more...
✅Subtle/Natural looking highlight ✅Very fine powder, no glitter chunks ✅Can be applied dry & wet (for more intensity) since its baked ✅Very affordable (I got it for around $6 from @ultabeauty)
✅Once applied on the face, it gives a beautiful iridescence ❓The subtle highlight may not be a pro for everyone. This product is buildable however or it can be applied on top of a liquid/cream highlighter for more intensity ✨ 🚩The swatches are without flash with one swipe only 💯
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.