BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Is this a dupe for the pearl highlighter from becca???doe...1 Answers
  • Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Beth W.
Makeup Revolution highlighters were one of the first ones I tried when I was was getting into makeup, and I have to say that you absolutely cannot beat the quality of this at this price range. I found them to be pigmented, but you can sheer it out well if you prefer. It's shimmery without being glittery. They have dupes for nearly any highlight you can think of, so if you're on a budget I very highly recommend!
Taylor M.
Seminole, FL
Review for: Golden Lights more...
This is the best highlighter that i have ever used! in the pan it looks like a frosty white color, but when you apply it looks like actual gold. And its not like super glittery like a lot of highlighters are. (shade "golden lights") I would definitely buy this again, and for only $7, you will not be disappointed if you get it too!!
Chloe V.
All time fav highlighter!!!! Omg this stuff is amazing! It is sooooo sparkly & beautiful. If you want an intense sparkling highlight, buy this forsure! Mine is in the shade "golden lights" which is just a cream color so it can go with anything, but I heard the pink shade looks kinda weird as a highlight. However, this is the only shade I tried so I can't say forsure.
Hailey C.
clermont
Review for: Golden Lights more...
this highlighter was my favorite at one point, i thought it was amazing but i hadn't really tried any other highlight, now i'm not so fond of this. it's VERY chalky and dry, it does highlight the skin but not in the way i want to be highlighted. i won't be repurchasing this. there are just so many other highlighters on the market right now that i know and love. i don't recommend this. if you're looking for an affordable highlight check out maybelline or wet n wild. you'll have better luck there.
Inma G.
New Castle, DE
Al principio no me convencĂ­a este producto, ademĂĄs pensaba que no serĂ­a un buen iluminador ya que a mi me gusta que brillen bastante. En mi caso me comprĂŠ el mĂĄs dorado y en cuanto lo probĂŠ me encantĂł. Lo cierto es que es uno de mis favoritos desde que me lo comprĂŠ.
Otra de las cosas buenas de este producto es que no es necesario usar mucho producto para que brille y de luminosidad al rostro.
AĂąadir que es un iluminador que personalmente usarĂ­a mĂĄs para un maquillaje cargado o una noche de fiesta.
Rachel B.
Wickliffe, OH
100% worth the price! You get a lot of product for such a low price, and it is so pigmented and beautiful! I love applying it to my Cupid's bow, and sometimes I even use it as eyeshadow! I would absolutely recommend it to anyone, and I would definitely buy it again!
Natalie E.
New Berlin
Review for: Golden Lights, Peach Lights more...
10/10 best highlighters i have ever used. i have the peach one and the gold one and they shine SO much i love it! the gold one is perfect because it can go with any makeup look and it’s not TOO gold it’s kinda like white/silvery gold so it’s not like orange. the peach one is also really nice because you can actually tell that it’s pinky unlike other “peach” highlighters that are just like bronze for some reason. it’s easy to apply and blend and it’s not too powdery and there’s almost no fallout
Danielle B.
Springfield, MO
I don't use highlighters for much except a little under my eyes. We had been getting this brand in at my work and girls seemed to like it so I thought I would try it. I did really like that it stayed on all day, but the way I use it made my skin almost look pure white instead of giving it a glow. Thinking it would look better when I'm not as tan for summer.
Katie H.
Stevens Point, WI
I love a super glowy and crazy highlight so when I saw these in Ulta for $6 I had to get one. I got Peach Lights and it is a gorgeous color. It has pink undertones and kind of a duo chrome look. It is crazy pigmented and I love applying it over the Lore'l Tru Match Lumi in Ice. The pair looks amazing together if you love a crazy and bright highlight. You can't go wrong with the price for the amount of product you get.
Ciara W.
Glen Burnie
Review for: Golden Lights, Peach Lights more...
This is an extremely cheap, but quality, highlighter. It is powdery and very buildable. I absolutely love the pinky glow that comes with peach lights, it is not orangy so it looks good on my fair skin. I would highly recommend trying this product if you want a good highlighter but do not want to splurge. In the picture attached I did a single swipe swatch of the two shades I have.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.