BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

Dallas Texas
Worth the 6 dollars 👍🏽 great product it is shimmery and looks very nice on
Alli T.
Salisbury, NC
Amazing! Love this highlighter! Amazing price! Would definitely recommend!!
Baraa A.
Nashville , TN
Doesn't show up that well when u actually put it on wouldn't recommend it..
Callie M.
I love this highlighter. It is very inexpensive for the quality of product.
Ashton B.
Phoenix, AZ
I definitely recommend. It has the perfect shimmer & glow for any skin tone
cargoggs G.
In my opinion, this is the best drugstore highlighter on the market! It is so pigmented and lasts forever. The packaging is kind of cheap so I've had to repurchase it a lot because it breaks often, but it isn't expensive so it's not that big of a deal.
MiaBella P.
Sherman, IL
Really great and cheap. I purchased this awhile ago and still haven’t hit pan. Lasts long.
Nichole H.
Greenwood, MS
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Golden Lights more...
Great dupe for a JSC highlighter. It’s a little less quality but the pigment is there! Just more chalky. Large pan as well and it lasts such a long time. The shimmer factor is top notch and the color is really pretty
Barbara C.
Boca Raton, Fl
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
So cheap and so pigmented. I’m totally in love with this highlighter!! I recommend it when people ask me for a good and cheap highlighter
Aris P.
salinas
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Peach Lights more...
My first time I try this was because my best friend gave me this product to try n I love it it. This product has a lot of pigmentation on it and you don’t have to use a lot of product I surly recommend this.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.