BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Stephanie B.
Waterloo, OH
For a cheaper highlight, I find this highlighter is pretty pigmented! I think the color is gorgeous and affordable! I don't think it is as pigmented as a high end brand but I think it's great for the price! The packaging could be better, I drop it once, not hard I might add, and it broke in a couple places, such as the packaging and the highlight as well, so that's a downfall for me.
Leslie E.
San Antonio, TX
One of the best highlighters I have used in my some years of searching for the perfect glow. Everywhere I go I get compliments on my glow and what product I'm using. For me this is a everyday thing for me no matter what I will not leave home without it pulls a whole look together.
Raven R.
This was actually the very first "highlighter I ever purchased. Although I've bought and used many now, I still reach for this one regularly. I have "peach lights" and love the natural slightly pink color. It's perfect on my pale cool toned skin. The packaging is very cheap and the clasp broke quickly but that's ok, I just don't travel with it. For the price, I'm very happy.
Brandee L.
Superior, WI
I bought this in Peach Lights and after using it, I am going to go back and buy each and every shade. It does not take much to get a intense glow, so if you like a more subtle glow, you will not like this one and should go for the strobing ones. You can be seen from space with this baby. It didnt look peach on my skin. It took on a more pinky tone. It looks ALMOST holographic in tone. This was my first purchase from the brand and most certainly not the last!
Ariana A.
Plano
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
Definitely love this highlighter. It’s pigmented, lasts pretty long for the inexpensive price. It Has a variety of colors to choose from that are all pretty in my opinion. I just wish it was little more pigmented. Besides that, I would recommend it for an inexpensive yet good highlighter.
Nora G.
Milwaukee, WI
If you don't like a glittery highlight, this product might not be the best choice for you. That being said, you get a great color payoff for the price! Definitely a build-able product which is nice for a day-to-night look. I swirled my fingers around the pan about twice and then wiped off the excess with a tissue for the swatch. The shade is peach lights!
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
Review for: Golden Lights more...
I love this product! Makeup Revolution is one of my favorite makeup brands and this one definitely doesn't disappoint! It is a very blinding highlight that lasts all day long. I love layering it on top of cream highlights to add a little extra to my makeup look. This highlight looks great as an inner corner or brow bone highlight, as well!
Mykia W.
Romulus, MI
Bought this product one week ago today from Ulta. The sales associate recommended that I purchase another brands highlighter because of my skin being as sensitive as it is. Having purchased eyeshadow and lipstick from makeup revolution, I wanted to try it, so I did. I am so glad I did!! Beautiful product that stays on all day and isn't too much shimmer for my taste. Highly recommend!
CAROLYN K.
Cave Creek, AZ
This is my go to highlighter. I wear it when I wear natural everyday makeup and I wear it when I'm doing crazy baked smokey cut crease realness. It is so perfect. I apply it with a fan brush for a light application then spray my face with setting spray and then when it's just barley dewy I put some more on for an extra pop. I'm in love with the price of this and I'm in love with the product in general. I would honestly pay high end price for this.
Lizzi K.
Bowling Green, OH
Review for: Golden Lights, Matte Lights more...
While I love a lot of the products from Makeup Revolution, I do not think that this is one of their top products. I think the price is amazing, which is why it disappoints me that this product didn't work out for me. I thought they were chalky and didn't have that much glow. I think their palettes are MUCH better when it comes to highlights so if you're going to buy a Makeup Revolution highlighter, I would choose a palette. And if you want just a drugstore highlight: NYX and Wet N Wild have some amazing highlights that I would recommend.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.