BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Is this a dupe for the pearl highlighter from becca???doe...1 Answers
  • Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Holly L.
I give it four stars because when it is new, you feel like you have to dig into the product to get it on the brush. After a little bit of working with it, it has great pigmentation and isn't too glittery. I love to use them wet as well. It is surprisingly great for drugstore highlighters. If you know anything about using drugstore highlighters, you know they do not have a great selection, and they are generally trash. While this might not compare to a creamy, ultra pigmented $40 highlighter, you cannot expect it to. And you get a great product for the money you spend.
Vy B.
philadelphia, PA
So I went into Ulta, totally looking for something else. Came across this and decided to swatch and lawd, let me tell you I was completely blown away! I couldn't believe the pigmentation of this baby and how soft the pan was when I searched it! This can blind someone, honestly. And the price?! Let's talk about this price! When I saw how much this bad boy was, I grabbed it so quick, hurried and checked out. I came home and the first thing I did was put it all over my face. It's long lasting and easy to use! It gives me such a nice healthy glow on my face. Ugh I love it. I want to buy 10 as a backup.
Larri J.
Salyersville, KY
I'm honestly in love with golden lights and peach lights, I think that's the name of the two I have, haha don't want to get up to look. Anyways huge fan of all makeup revolution products, they're all great and amazing. Very pigmented products and easily applied. I found these at Ulta for only $7 & buy one get one half off, so I got two for like $10! The golden is definitely my favorite, however it broke kinda easily, somehow in my purse. However it gives the perfect high light, I get so many compliments when wearing it, I usually wear browns & golden eyeshadow when wearing this. I really have zero compliments! I love love loveeeeeeethis product & I litteraly recommend it to everyone! I'm like HEY GIRLLLL CHECK OUT THIS HIGHLIGHTER, ONLY $7 AT ULTA! CANT BEAT THAT SHIT! HAHA.
Brianna C.
Ft Wainwright, AK
I've actually been using this highlighter for like...ever. I get it at Ulta. Sometimes I like to switch it up, but this is usually a staple in my makeup collection. It's my favorite! I tend to wear it at work and I always get compliments. I have fair, sensitive skin, so it's important for me to find a brand that doesn't break me out or accentuate any of my redness, so this is perfect. It's super pigmented, blends really well, and it doesn't look cakey or anything when it's applied. It lasts all day; I have never needed to reapply. The quality for the price is really good.
Jade S.
Grand Rapids, MI
I will always always always swear by this brand and their products. I have always loved the pigmentation of their products, and simply just how it makes me feel. This highlight is easily able to pack up if you want a full glam look, but also easily blendable and wearable for a natural subtle glow. Although, highly recommend picking a color that is near your skin tone! These highlights are super pigmented, and they're easily noticeable if they're the wrong color with the wrong skin tone. I have a fair skin tone, and I have the lightest highlight of this collection ( I forgot the name! ): ) and although it looks amazing, when I'm going for a full glam look it's very noticeable that it's WAY too fair for my skin. I need a more peachy toned highlight.
Yili W.
Summit, NJ
I have this highlighter in radiant lights. It gives a great glow without being overly glittery, so it is great for day-to-day use. It can be applied very lightly, but also has the potential to build up. When I go out I tend to layer it on and it never looks too crazy. For the price, it is an amazing product. Now, I no longer feel tempted to buy the Becca highlighter because this one is so amazing. The only issue I have which is why I took off one star is because it's packaging is not the best. The lid popped off of the highlighter, so sometimes i get nervous about securing it when I travel, but I typically just cover it with a hair elastic.
Jen S.
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
Grateful for the subtle glow provided by this highlighter, but I have noticed that it doesn't last long-even after setting-as other highlighters I've used before.
Lisa S.
Adrian, MI
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
I absolutely adore Makeuo Revolution, I recently bought a few of their products (most being highlighters) and I'm blown away. For the price you pay, the pigment of their products & the amount of product it's SO worth it. This highlighter gave such a nice soft glow to my skin without being too over powering. I've already recommended it to friends, and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a new affordable highlighter!!
Carissa M.
Arnold, MO
This highlighter was suggested to me after becca pearl didn't shine for me like I had hoped. Just a little of this product will make you shine from across the room. It works wet or dry. You can spray setting spray on your face, dab a beauty blender in the highlighter and bounce it along your eye bone up around your temple for a very striking pop of shine. For a more subtle effect, sweep a fan brush across your product and below your eye bone and temple. Don't forget your cupid bow! Absolutely amazing product
Sara H.
I just started using highlighters and everyone raved about this one. Only being $6 at my nearest Ulta store, I had to try it. I am so glad I did! It has no disappointed. It goes on smoothly with my fan brush to my cheeks, and I use my finger to apply it to the inner corners of my eyes and under my brow bone. So many highlighters are expensive, but this one gives you the same quality for an even better price. I've heard others say this is their go to, and they have multiple brand names! Definitely recommend.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.