BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Brianna W.
Watertown , NY
For the price this is so great I would compare it to my thebalm highlighter it's easy to apply and not chalky like some can be the pigment is so great!
Heather B.
Awful.. If I could give it no stars I would. I trashed them. No luminosity, no shine.. Save your money. I was very disappointed that I wasted my money.
Mishawn L.
Missoula, MT
So gorgeous. I always get compliments when wearing this highlighter! If you're on a budget or even if you're not this is absolutely worth the purchase.
Courtney S.
opelousas, LA
It's great. There is absolutely no need to go out and purchase those expensive highlighters. This 7$ highlighter works just as good! Only one I use now
Katlyn B.
Spanaway, WA
If you want a glow that's cheap, this is your product! $6, amazing glow without being glittery, very pigmented, and last awhile on the cheeks! Love it!
Jenny G.
New Waterford, OH
I was so excited to purchase these highlighters but I was disappointed with all the sparkly glitter that is in these highlighters. I wasn't impressed.
Jocelyn T.
Kennewick, WA
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
Very pigmented and blinding, definitely not a natural glow. Very powdery although lasts very long on the skin. Small kickback. I do recommend for sure!
Sakshi K.
Review for: Peach Lights more...
This is my favourite highlighter! It is so glowy!!! It's not chunky or powdery and will give you the best glow ever! It lasts for a good time as well.
Megan M.
I absolutely love this highlighter it works so good it stands out it makes your whole face pop with a full face of makeup I will definitely buy again
Whitney J.
Port Orange, FL
I absolutely love these. I use Peach Lights and it's the prettiest shade. So much product for drug store price. I will definitely keep repurchasing.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.