BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Is this a dupe for the pearl highlighter from becca???doe...1 Answers
  • Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Katelyn V.
This highlighter is BOMB 🔥 I love the way it gives my cheek bones a "wet" look. The formula is smooth and very pigmented. I would highly recommend this.
jill d.
Oakdale, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
definitely not the most pigmented highlighter. doesn’t compare to higher end highlighters. i usually love this brand but i just don’t love this product!
Abby W.
Wallback
I loved this highlighter!! It wasn't very expensive and it made your face pop!! I Especially loved it because I do pageants and it looks amazing on stage
Shaeley M.
Bozeman, MT
I loooooooove the way this baking highlighter looks on my face!!! It has a more pearlish/pale pink to it. I think it would work great for any skin type!
Victoria r.
Love this one shade from them. my skin is kinda on the pale side and this blends amazing with my skin tone. it has shimmery look to it. but i love that.
Bridget Q.
These are inexpensive, very nicely pigmented, and though the formula is chunky and not smooth, the application is a lot smoother than finger swatching.
Eileen C.
Beautiful color and lasts all day. This is the only highlighter that I can put on in the morning and still see shinning at the end of the day. 10/10!!
Elizabeth S.
Lexington, KY
This highlighter is amazing! I have fair skin and it gives me a pinky glow that is to die for. I got it for $6 and I can't believe how much I love it!
Cassidy T.
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
It's okay but not as wow of a highlighter as I was expecting. The packaging is cheep. Not my favorite but I have used it on more natural days of makeup
Daniella S.
Allentown, PA
These are great for the price they are pigmented they are amazing. These are great highlighters for every day use they are easy to apply they are easy to blend it is great for every skin type I will definitely buy again and I do recommend
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.