BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
alisia v.
San Gabriel, CA
Review for: Golden Lights more...
I like a golden glow look and this is gives me the glow I want. It applies and blend wells. It's not chalky nor powdery. It has a nice creamy feel to it.
Rachel B.
Austin, TX
This highlighter is superb. For the price and pigmentation, it's a must. I find myself reaching for this product more than higher end highlighters.
Qituwrah  K.
Wetumpka, AL
I so love this highlighter and for the price it's amazing like the brand is hit or miss but they have some hidden gems. My my my I love this highlighter
Kendall M.
Salt Springs, FL
i LOVE this highlighter!! it's not powdery at all and gives a wet looking glow that doesn't make you look oily. i find this last me all day. (7-8 hours)
Katelyn V.
This highlighter is BOMB 🔥 I love the way it gives my cheek bones a "wet" look. The formula is smooth and very pigmented. I would highly recommend this.
Shannon F.
Hillsboro, OH
It was an okay highlight, didn't last all day and it took awhile to layer up for a really noticeable application. Not my favorite, gave it to my sister.
Shaeley M.
Bozeman, MT
I loooooooove the way this baking highlighter looks on my face!!! It has a more pearlish/pale pink to it. I think it would work great for any skin type!
Maria E.
Paulden, AZ
Worth more than they sell it for ! Cheap but great quality! And great color it's easy to blend and they sell it at ulta and target, has a shimmery finish
Christina aka MsPrissC ..
A great and underrated highlighter! To me this highlighter packs a punch and gives you that glow to top off that makeup look! I love it! Great price too!
jill d.
Oakdale, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
definitely not the most pigmented highlighter. doesn’t compare to higher end highlighters. i usually love this brand but i just don’t love this product!
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.