BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Cassidy R.
Santa Paula, CA
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
The formula was really chalky and I wasn’t the biggest fan of it. I ended up returning it because it doesn’t hold a candle to what I have in my collection.
Donna G.
North Augusta, SC
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
My favorite highlighter. I’ve tried so many and they by far has the best pigment I’ve seen thus far.
The price is so reasonable for the quality of product.
Molly S.
Looove it! My sister got me hooked on this stuff. The glow is perfect and I just can't get enough of it. Very shimmery and delightful. I simply love this.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
1,178 reviews
Absolutely love all of these! There so pretty and pigmented and lasts awhile on the skin. Cant beat it for the price and the quality of this highlighter .
Vaishali S.
I love this highlighter..seen so many youtuber s using this product.. recently it's on sale at nykaa.just awesome highlighter very suttle and mesmerizing..
Hannah B.
Bristol , Tn
Yes! Love the iridescent finish of these highlighters. The price is right and they give a beautiful sheen to the skin without being too chunky or glittery
Kat M.
Kansas City, MO
These are cheap, under $10 actually, but still give a great gleam to the skin. They are currently available in 3 shades, and I have purchased all of them.
Kay S.
Lewisburg, TN
Great pigmentation for the price. It has buildbale coverage and looks so pretty on. I highly recommend this if you're looking for a new highlighter to try.
Jessica B.
Not enough pigment. I've tried a couple of these and the powder is overly dry and flaky. Doesn't give as good as a glow as some over drugstore highlights.
Alex C.
Southlake, TX
A great highlight for a great price! I don't have any arguments with this, it's just not the highlight I find myself constantly grabbing in my makeup bag.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.