BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Lauren G.
Elkhart, IN
I have the shade peach lights, and it's gorgeous! I have fair skin and it can be hard to find hilight that is light enough to show up, and this worked great!
Ashley F.
Blairstown, NJ
Beautiful colors! The price point is so great and affordable, and the sheen is great. Definitely a little gritty and chalky but it shows up great on the skin
Stefanie B.
Pleasant View, TN
I have this in Peach Lights. It is my favorite highlighter. It so pretty. I wear this almost everyday. I can't wait to try some of their other highlighters.
kayla j.
I own every shade... and can I say these are some of the best cheap drugstore high shine highlighters on the market to this day... definetly would recommend
Annita C.
Pasadena, CA
This highlighter is great, you can go subtle or You can go I want to light it up your choice. I really love most products Ive tried from make up revolution.
Amy T.
Fort Worth, TX
One of my favorite highlighters in my collection!! For the price I just don't know how they do it!! Wears extremely well and I always get compliments on it!
erin f.
Bellevue, WA
Amazing pigment and glow for a great price! Although they are a little powdery and have a lot of kickback, they are easy to blend and spot well to the skin!
Jennifer T.
Fouke
I love the color, the formula is nice. I have combination skin, it works well, The only thing I noticed is it shows the pores on my cheeks pretty bad.
Amanda L.
Superior, CO
Very pretty, intense highlight. It applies better to the face than it swatches. It's a tad glittery and powdery, but overall provides a nice, icy highlight.
Ari A.
Phoenix, AZ
If you want that " I can you see from outer space " glow this is it or if you want a soft natural glow this is it too. It's super billable and affordable.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.