BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Is this a dupe for the pearl highlighter from becca???doe...1 Answers
  • Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Alex K.
She’s blinding hunny! If you wanna be glowing to the Gods this is your highlighter! I love love love this! It gives you a beautiful glow & stays on for a while!
Maria G.
To be perfectly honest this highlighter is more than just a drug store highlighter. The pigment of these highlighters and for it to be just 6$ is just so good!
Vanessa G.
Great pigmentation and formula that works well on my sensitive skin. This brand is really upping their game and giving the bigger brands a run for their money
Candace W.
Cape Coral, FL
Review for: Peach Lights more...
I call this the mermaid highlighter because I swear that's what it remind me of, it's got he pink opal blue shine to it that catches your attention! Love it!!
Ambriel P.
Alvin , TX
Talk about an amazing highlight for such little price. You don't need a lot of this product to get a good flow , but you can add extra for a more vibrant glow.
Jasmine S.
My FAVORITE highlight of all time!! If you want to glow this is the product for you. No makeup, I wear it. Everyday makeup I wear it. Glam makeup, I wear it!!
Janiele M.
This is the best highlighter ever, it's so affordable and pigmented! My becca highlighter broke so I got this one and I haven't seen the need to buy a new one!
rosabel p.
Its cheap & makes your face look awesome ; i love it! I personally love this brand. One of my favorite. I usually dont have favorites but this one totally is !
Rhea W.
Sheboygan, WI
For being a drug store highlight it's pretty dang good! It's decently pigmented and priced! This is my everyday high lighter and it goes well on my fair skin.
Tonya S.
Catonsville, MD
Love these so so much! You absolutely cannot beat the price and they give the perfect sheen without looking like glitter or like I threw eyeshadow on my face.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.