BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Is this a dupe for the pearl highlighter from becca???doe...1 Answers
  • Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Cara B.
HOLY MOLY PIGMENT! These are so pigmented and beautiful. For 6$ they are well worth it. They blend well and if your looking to beam to space this is for you! You'll love it.
Yolanda Q.
La Habra, CA
This is one of my favorite highlighters as well! Super affordable, super blinding, and behind pigmented! So in love! Great to find an amazing highlighter at ulta for cheap!
Molly B.
Super pigmented! They're affordable and you get a lot of product with it! I would recommend! Especially if you're on a tight budget and you want to look like you're not.
Shakira V.
Review for: Golden Lights more...
It’s nice but you can layer it too much if not it looks like it’s sitting on the face. Def a good drugstore highlighter though and should be fine if you set it w a spray after
Cassie J.
Review for: Golden Lights more...
Literally the only high lighter I've been using since I bought it almost a year ago. Even though it's a bit chalky it looks great on me and I love the gold that shows!
Sophia B.
Winston Salem, NC
Pretty subtle and packaging is difficult to open. However, it isn't glittery and the color is neutral so it is a perfect daytime highlight that is hard to overdue.
Cora C.
This is one of the best highlighters I've ever used! I love it and it's range of colors! It's so pigmented and looks so good once on as well. A definite recommendation from me!
Alyssa B.
Tyrone, PA
My favorite drugstore highlight out there. I have medium skin and love love love golden lights. I work as a waitress all night and my cheeks still glowing at 6am.
Rochelle G.
Port Royal, PA
This is my favorite highlighter to date!! Love it on cheeks, brow bone, nose, and Cupid's bow. Beautiful color, minimal product needed for mega glow. Love love love! Everyone should have this in their makeup bag!!
Zakeia S.
Clarksville
Product is good for the price. I just stopped using it because I got a new highlighter. I like the highlight. It seems like it emphasizes texture but it does shine
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.