BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Breanna Y.
Clovis, CA
The shade selection is nice, the highlighters are pigmented with a nice sheen. I just feel that the formula is a bit flaky and dry. I prefer other products but this one isn't bad
Amelia D.
This is the best highlight I've ever used! It truly makes you glow and it's the only one I ever get complimented on when I wear it. It lasts all day and doesn't appear powdery. So good for so cheap!
Mollie M.
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
I love this highlighter because it goes on smoothly and stays on for a long time. I can go out all night and come home and my highlighter still looks great. Pretty pigmented just an fyi. I definitely recommend it to others!
Mary P.
Gilroy , Ca
This is a good highlighter, price point is good. You can pack this on for a punch or do just a light dusting and its nice. There's a little bit of fall out but I think that's normal for highlighters.
Katherine L.
Fayetteville, NC
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
For a "Drug store " highlighter I think this is really great. It is a little bit on the powdery side
But it can be pretty blinding easily and is a pretty color for a good price
Jessamine C.
Review for: Matte Lights, Peach Lights more...
I have both colors and both are stunning. They give you that perfect sure let glow that makes you look stunning. I love these. They have good payoff and the formula is amazing.
Hailee D.
St. Louis
Great highlight for fair skin! I’ve had trouble finding a highlighter that works for my fair skin tone. It can be subtle but also blinding. Great price, you can find it at Ulta.
Allison M.
Hudson, OH
Review for: Golden Lights more...
This is a gorgeous highlight and it's so cheap! So much glow and gorgeous colors. The only tiny compliant I have is that it will occasionally make my pores look bigger. You just have to go in with a light hand
Emilee M.
Whitesburg, TN
Very pigmented highlighter that lasts for hours. When applying there is quite a bit of fall out from the brush which makes you feel like you're wasting product. Very affordable!
Bree B.
Morgan City, LA
3 words! Oh My Gawd!!! This is so blinding!!! It's very shimmery and bright! This product is so pigmented! I will continue to buy this product! It is cheap and amazing! Go buy this now!!!! I recommend!!
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.