BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Caity B.
OKC
I like this highlighter! I just started using it after an Ulta employee recommended it to me. It swipes on easily and is not super pigmented so it is really natural looking. The price is great and feels great on my face!
Hayden P.
Raleigh, NC
This is a great product that I recently discovered and I am very pleased with the results for it's low price point. Highlighter doesnt feel cheap or chalky and has a great finished look
Tess W.
Newport News, VA
Review for: Peach Lights more...
I really love Makeup Revolution's Highlighters! They're all so pretty. The Peach lights is my favorite for my skin tone (fair) and it gives a shimmery, luminescent glow. It's such a good price for an amazing product.
Sara M.
Sioux City, IA
By far the best highlighters from the drugstore. Blends great and is comparable to high end highlighters that cost at least three times the price. Highly recommend to anyone looking for an affordable highlighter.
Sury T.
My favorite I own all of them! They're really pigmented they give an insane glow. Very affordable the colors go from a gold to a holographic highlight. I recommend these to everyone I'm sure you won't be disappointed!
Alexandra V.
Ingleside, TX
This highlighter is my favorite! it's super high quality and it's very affordable! I have no problems with this highlighter whatsoever I love it so much! 10/10 would recommend buying!
Irene V.
A pretty hihglitter gives a subttle glow it has a pearl and champage undertone good for every tipe of skin even if you are oily easy to blend apply beutiful in the skin i will repurchase
Jenna O.
Madison Hts, MI
Review for: Golden Lights more...
My fav drugstore highlighter! Pigmented yet buildable. A golden undertone perfect for all skin tones! Lasts all day but transfers a little. No chunky sparkles just shimmer. Would definitely buy again!!!
Sydney B.
I love highlighters and this one is perfect for everyday wear. It isn't too dramatic it's more of a gentle highlight which I absolutely love. It's very affordable and the pigment is very good. I would buy it again
FARAH A.
West Palm Bch, FL
Pros: Easy To Take-off; Natural Looking

Cons: Doesn't Stay On

This highlighter is quite pretty, it isn't as pigmented as I would have hoped for. "Peach Lights" is a beautiful color with blue/purple hues mixed with pink, this highlighter looks best when layered several times. It's quite dry and hard for my brushes to pick up. For the price, not awful, would love more pigment thought!
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.