BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Is this a dupe for the pearl highlighter from becca???doe...1 Answers
  • Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Maigon P.
The vivid baked are not my favorite! They are very pretty when you can get them to work (usually with your finger). Hard to get out of the pan with a brush. I definitely prefer the newest one! I probably wouldn't buy again.
Evelyn S.
Addison
Review for: Rose Gold Lights more...
On point, this is just a really really good product and also really pigmented, I think it could be use for any type of skin, I don’t have cons so I just think is a good product, and of course I recommended this product. ✨🔥
Quin C.
All time favorite drugstore highlighters. They are very pigmented off the bat, they are also buildable. Golden Lights definitely has a yellow undertone which of course gives it a golden glow.
Riley S.
Review for: Golden Lights more...
For the price, it's not bad. Golden Lights is a white gold kind of shade, and leans more yellow than champagne. The formula is quite dry (it's baked) but it does have a very strong shine. I say give it a shot if you're interested.
kelly y.
When I first purchased this product, I was very excited to use it because of how beautiful it looked. I personally wouldn't repurchase this because it's very hard to get the product onto the brush. I think you have to get to a certain point in order to get as much product as you want. I would not recommend this to anyone. It's basically a waste of your money.
Caroline W.
Cartersville , GA
This Highlighter is gorgeous! It is pretty stiff in the pan but once you wear it down a bit it is beautiful! It has just the right amount of shimmer. It is very affordable, as well. I would highly recommend that you check this product out!
Payton L.
If you buy this, your highlight will definitely be poppin. It was kinda peachy/pearl & very easy to blend. It was so pigmented & I am absolutely in love with this product. I highly recommend!!
Brooke J.
Waleska, GA
Review for: Golden Lights more...
Absolutely up to par with my high end products. I find myself reaching for this one more than my more expensive products. Super creamy and super pigmented. I recommend this to all my clients
Whitney J.
Ishpeming, MI
Easily my favorite highlighter! It goes great with my skin both in winter when im pale & when I'm tanned up in the summer. Not to mention it is a great price for such a good working product
Caity B.
OKC
I like this highlighter! I just started using it after an Ulta employee recommended it to me. It swipes on easily and is not super pigmented so it is really natural looking. The price is great and feels great on my face!
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.