BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Is this a dupe for the pearl highlighter from becca???doe...1 Answers
  • Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Kathleen M.
SOOOO vivid! This is a great highlighter thru and thru. It stays on and looks great all day. The shade is the only reason I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars. The shade is not very complimentary for my skin
Madison N.
Carteret, NJ
This highlighter is what i wear almost every single day. The glow is amazing and its not clumpy, or chalky. It just glides one with ease. I recieve compliments everytime i wear this. I just love it so much!! I would definitely recommend for everyone!
Tamika C.
Granada hills, CA
I love these highlighters, they are very pigmented. I have the gold, pink and peach the peach was too light so I gave it away. It blends smooth and it's very easy to apply. I would recommend to others.
Kristina W.
It's a nice highlighter for more of a subtle look. I like to use it when I'm not wearing a lot of makeup for a glowy look. I'm more of a blinding kinda highlight girl but for the price and quality I do like it just not what I'm use to
Alma O.
Nashville, TN
Some tend to be a bit dry and powder but nothing a setting spray wont get rid off and melt into your skin. The pink one is great for natural looks and the white gold is great for a more dramatic look
Tawny B.
Port Angeles , WA
Review for: Peach Lights more...
I love this highlighter! It has great pigment, it's a gorgeous color, and the price is even better. It is peachy with a gold undertone and so shimmery! I got it at Ulta and I am very pleased.
Madolyn O.
I am so in love with this. It is such a good price for such a good quality product. The only bad thing I have to say about this product is that if you have texture on your cheeks, you can see the texture a lot more than normal.
DoMonique M.
Dallas, TX
This highliter is one of the best drug store brands I've used. I didn't get it in this exact color it's a little bit darker. But the glow is life. It's super pigmented and no fallout! Looooooove!!!!
Lindsay M.
Madison, WI
Review for: Matte Lights more...
I love Makeup Revolution because they offer so many highlighting/strobing products at amazing prices! This shade compliments my skin well and I'll definitely purchase more of their highlighters :)
International G.
Frankfort, IN
Fantastic highlighter! Great for days when you want a light shine but also easy to build on and make a ultra glow! 5 star in my eyes. It was the first highlighter I found that really worked for me.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.