BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Is this a dupe for the pearl highlighter from becca???doe...1 Answers
  • Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
NaTasha B.
Make up Revolution is a hidden gem. I adore almost all of their products. I love my highlighters I picked up from them I recently hit pan on one and thats saying something because I own like 50 highlighters.
Melanie T.
Honestly, this highlighter is okay, if you want a subtle glow, but if you want the whole glowing goddess look, uh yeah that's not gonna happen with this one. It fades after an hour of wear, however it is a good highlighter for beginners.
Stephanie C.
Paulden, AZ
I like this highlighter but you have to kind of scrape the top layer to get a good color pay off. It lasts a while and is very shimmery. I would say it has a champagne undertone and would definitely buy again.
Shannon H.
Gulfport, MS
These are great highlighters especially for the price. I have several of these highlighters and reach for them over my high end highlighters. They apply easily, are buildable, and last all day. Will definitely repurchase. Don't sleep on these.
Kimberly J.
Atlanta, GA
These are great especially for the price. They have a very shimmery and pigmented. They are definitely buildable without getting to chalky or glittery. They have a decent range of shades. I would recommend.
Sophie W.
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
These are such a great dupe for high end highlighters! I got mine for $6 and love it to death! Each of them hold so much product and are so great! The color radiant lights is super beautiful and can be intense or natural! Amazing product!
Jessica A.
Corpus Christi, TX
Got this as a gift and I must say I was super impressed with the glow. I have a becca and makeup forever highlighter and I gotta say that the Makeup revolution one tops them
Sara D.
Grand Jct, CO
Oh. My. God. $6 for the best highlights at the drugstore. I honestly tried these because the design was aesthetically pleasing but I ended up falling hard and I bought every color. Highly highly recommend
Caitlyn W.
Du Quoin, IL
Review for: Golden Lights more...
highly pigmented. very powdery. Super cheap for the quality. lasts all day. perfect shade selection. this one has a good reflex to it. it blends easily and applies easily. i will buy again one i hit pan
Azelia H.
NV
Review for: Golden Lights more...
For the amount you pay you definitely get a good product! A beautiful gold undertone and very shimmery and in your face. Not too long lasting but I touch my face a lot throughout the day. Would recommend.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.