BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Is this a dupe for the pearl highlighter from becca???doe...1 Answers
  • Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Autumn F.
These highlighters are so pigment and buttery. I love how much they make your cheeks glow. They may be pricey for some people but it's such a beautiful highlighter.
Raegan W.
Dry ridge
Review for: Golden Lights more...
I love love love this highlighting product, gold undertones but still light and bright, it's a little dark for my skin and It didn't last long but it does build easily, I would definitely buy this product again.
Kaitlyn B.
Statesville, NC
I love this highlighter for the price. I use it on top of more subtle highlighters. But I don't have much texture and if I apply to much it emphasizes it badly. It is a beautiful color though and I will be purchasing more highlighters from them.
Caroline W.
Lutz, FL
These highlighters are a great substitute for those expensive highlighters. At only $6 at Ulta, you can't beat it. These are super pigmented, blend well, and the colors would suit any skin tone. I have shades "Peach Lights" and "Golden Lights".
Brenda O.
Pasadena , TX
May favortie highlighter of all time is perfect shimmering color .very pigment .I highly recommend this sorry for the mess my daughter likes to messed up my make
Candie R.
Las Vegas
It is a beautiful highlight, but subtle. It does give a gorgeous pearescence but it is not high shine. If you just want a subtle glow, this is a nice one. If you want high drama shine, this isn't quite it. Overall, still a very goegeous highlight.
Savannah R.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Golden Lights more...
Probably my favorite highlight of all time so far. This is so pigmented and so beautiful! I love it as a cheek, nose, and inner corner eye highlight! It has beautiful gold flexes in it and man I always get compliments when I wear this! Love it!!
Journee W.
San Jose, CA
This highlighter works so well and is comparable to some actual more high-end highlighters. I actually did a video on my youtube channel for this. It is highly pigmented and lasts pretty long for it's price.
nikki c.
Shawnee, OK
This highlighter is a must!! Its better than some of my "high ends"! A little goes a long way unless you love to glow! I get compliments everytime i use it! If your on a budget this is great even if your not!
Sara S.
Sterling Hts, MI
Review for: Golden Lights more...
Love this hilighter. Pretty shimmer but not too over the top. Buildable to a stronger shimmer if desired. The shade is lovely I believe it would look good on different skin tones. I would certainly try it in other shades
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.