BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Rachel H.
Pittsburg, KS
I have this highlighter in a gold tint and I absolutely LOVE it! It is so easy to apply and has such great pigmentation - it's super shimmery and keeps you glowing all day. I currently own 2 and will continue to buy more!
Kassandra S.
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
This highlighter is super affordable and it is easy to apply with a highlighting brush. It has a shimmery finish but that's a good thing. A con would be that they break too easily but I would still recommend it to others.
Miranda L.
Prt Washingtn, WI
Makeup Revolution is AMAZING! Their highlighters are the most pigmented and bright. Highlighters by them are literally always a go to for me. I love their brand and was so happy to have them repost one of my photos this week!!!
Esther W.
Aloha, OR
Review for: Golden Lights, Radiant Lights, Peach Lights more...
THESE ARE SO GREAT! They are my favorite highlighters of all time! They are insanely pigmented & last all day on my skin. They're so easy to apply, just go in with a light hand if you don't like the "highlighted" look.
Andria P.
Arlington , MA
Love this! The peach lights and pinky tones one work ok. The champagne color works the best. Possible dupe for Mary loumanizer would recommend for people on a budget! It's 5$ and works so well !! Just use with a stipple or fan brush and your good to go!
Skylar F.
Great highlighter. Becca dupe! It can be a tiny tiny bit chalky but you can work with it. It catches light very well and you get so much product. It's worth the price.
Amber R.
Fort Worth, TX
This is one of my favorite drugstore highlighters! I'm currently using this one. You have to get past the top layer for the product to really get great, but after you get past the top layer, it is SUCH a good product.
Gabriela S.
Lumberton , NC
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
If you want a good highlighter but don't want to pay to much for it well here it's your solution. This highlighter it's my favorite it's not expensive and it's work so good. If you want someone to notice your highlighter well this is the product you need.
Karely V.
I love this highlighter and is one of my go to highlighters! It's very inexpensive and you can easily find it. I honestly don't know why people don't hype this product up. It is very buttery and just gives you a gorgeous highlight with very little product.
Anna M.
Mankato, MN
This is one of my favorite inexpensive highlighters. Its really pigmented and stays on very well. Plus the pan size is great (and will last you forever!). I'd definitely recommend this
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.