BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Shauna S.
Pataskala, OH
I love Makeup Revolution as a brand. I know they have a bad rep, but they're products are great at a cheap price. And this one does not disappoint. So much pigment in these!! Go buy them all now!! You will not be disappointed.
Estefani L.
I love it ✨❤️
I would recommend buying this product.
I really love my highlight to be flashing and I just love how this one does the job. I would so be buying another🤗
jessica j.
Helen, WV
I have had this forever! A little product goes a long way! & that's good for me. It's good for all skin types very bright and blinding just how I want my highlight. I am definitely going back for more because I've hit pan....
Pacie K.
Meansville, GA
This is one of the best highlighter I have used. I have the shades radiant lights, and peach lights. Both are very pigmented, with little fall out. I love these highlighters very much, and would recommend them for anyone.
Angelica C.
Springfield
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
Can't ever go wrong with makeup revolutions baked highlighters, hands down my favorite ones. It looks super pigmented on the skin, very blinding. It truly is amazing and the price is even better. Everybody should get on this!
Dylan T.
sanford
These are so cheap and look so good for the price. To make these more pigmented spray setting spray on them. I am super happy I found a good highlighter for cheap and these are so beautiful.
Rae C.
The radiant lights version of the baked highlighter is beautiful. Really easy to blend and great for highlighting your cheek bones. Only drawback is that is does ware off as the day goes on. Still a really good buy though. A+
Tiffani Z.
Krum, TX
I love this highlighter. It is one of the best. I don't have any complaints about it. It's simple and easy to apply and use. It's very pigmented and good quality! I would definitely buy again!
Chelsea M.
Powder Spgs, GA
i wear this highlighter everyday and literally get compliments everyday. it's extremely pigmented and so easy to blend. it's perfect on my combination skin, AND on my sisters dry skin. i recorded everyone to get this!!!! my favorite is peach lights.
Sandra W.
Lawrenceville, GA
I purchased this highlighter at Ulta for a New Year's Eve event and HONEY! When I say I was glowing to the heavens and beyond, I MEAN IT! I love the formula for this highlighter and the way it glides on to the skin but doesn't look streaky or patchy at all. I would 100% recommend and repurchase this over and over!
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.