BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Dahlia X.
bellevue, WA
This highlighter is just for show. It looks beautiful swatched and in the package but on the face it is pure gold shimmer, it doesn't look natural at all. It looks like a block of gold on my cheekbones
Collyn K.
Fort Worth, TX
If you like a intense highlighter, this is definitely for you!! A little goes such a long way. It really does remind me of a higher end highlighter except it's not as creamy.
Jennifer M.
Sacramento, CA
I was very surprised by this highlighter. I had heard such good things about it but finding a drugstore highlighter is hard. I really love the payoff and look this highlighter gives to my skin. I wouldn't say it's an extremely intense look but it looks amazing still. I actually love that it's a little more natural looking.
Makenzie A.
Gresham , OR
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
These are very affordable, yet super blinding. They will give you a very bright glow, and not break your budget. They are very shimmery and long lasting. If you're looking for a good option that's inexpensive, I highly recommend these!
Amanda V.
I have this in Peach Lights. This is the highlighter I've been looking for. It's shimmery but not too sparkly. Lasts all day. Very reflective. I get tons of compliments on it daily.
Jessica P.
Douglasville, GA
I just purchased this highlighter a couple of weeks ago and I'm still not sure how much I like it. It's definitely a white shiny highlighter but I think it's just a little to much sparkle for me personally. But if you're looking for an extremely bright highlighter this is it.
Macy T.
This highlighter is just as good as high end highlighters as far as payoff. It is priced really well and you get a lot of product. My only complaint is that the product is a little powdery but I can look past that since the highlight is so great.
Jordyn B.
Grain Valley, MO
This highlighter never fails me it always looks great. The only thing I wish it would do is blend better than it does. It takes a lot to blend this but I wouldn't use any other product because once I get it perfect it look great.
Ariel B.
Review for: Other more...
I used the strobe highlight and oommggg I was impressed. Its as pigmented as the competitor. You can pack in the glow and it looks amazing in pictures! The one I used has a green undertone and a little goes a long way. Worth the buy!
Savannah M.
I reach for the peach color whenever I want a more rosy highlight. They're very pigmented but can be a little on the glittery side, so if you aren't into a glitter highlighter, it's not for you probably. I even bought one for my friend and want the other colors!
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.