BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Is this a dupe for the pearl highlighter from becca???doe...1 Answers
  • Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Lizeth G.
I own Peach Lights and I have heard this is a dupe for one of the highlighters in ABH pallete but I can tell you that I am in love with this Highlighter and it has even replaced my Laura Geller!
Molly G.
Owings Mills, MD
These are great for the price. Slightly dry and powdery but they give off a really nice glow to the skin. Borderline glittery but I'll take it for the cheap price tag. Looks really pretty but the cheap packaging is prone to breakage.
Stephanie Y.
Trinity, NC
I love this baked highlighter. It goes on beautifully. Sometimes highlighters can get to be too much but this one is awesome. It is not to overly pigmented so you don't end up with way to much product on your face. It is just amazing.
April M.
My favorite highlighter thus far! Has such a nice glow and isn't very chunky at all! It's not blinding but it's not dull either! Perfect medium for a highlighter, plus the price is unbeatable in my opinion!
Emi H.
Tempe, AZ
His product is a little powdery but it is my favorite highlight. I use the color Radiant Lights almost every day. It's the perfect icy pink color. It is a little sparkly but it blends nicely. Overall, I really like this highlight.
Chynna P.
Hawesville, KY
I never tried a baked highlighter until a couple months ago. I was kinda skeptic at first due to the faulty packaging but once I used it, I was pretty impressed. It had blended very well. I would definitely by this product again!
Mikhayla S.
Yass. This stuff is the bomb. It's a nice subtle highlight. Not too much, but enough to notice that it is there. Very affordable only $6 where I live and I love that I can buy it as gifts for friends and they are in awe about it.
Michelle C.
Northlake , IL
Love love love these baked highlighters! Best drugstore product! A little goes a long way but i love how you can still build it and it would still look flawless! Yes i would recommend to others!! It is worth it and very affordable!
Sarah A.
Grand Jct, CO
I got the pink one and it is so beautiful. Just the tiniest bit subtler than I would prefer but that's because I am trying to perform morse code on my cheeks to my BFF that works two hours away.
Nikki F.
Hartselle, AL
I love this highlighter! Such a beautiful glow. The pro is the glow is absolutely gorgeous BUT you have to pack it on. It's sheer so you just keep packing the amount you want. It's very easy to blend and I recommend giving it a try!
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.