BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Michelle K.
Ulster, PA
Very good price for a highlighter! This is comparable to Nars albatross! So so glad I tried this brand! I'm so impressed. Very intense highlight, looks great with any skin tone. Would buy this again. Love this a lot
Michelle M.
Orlando, FL
I love this highlighter! It gives me a great highlight and looks good I'm the skin. The price is also very affordable and the quality is good. I would recommend this highlighter.
Katherine S.
Fav highlighter! This product is great! Gives a nice shimmer, but doesn't look over done. Gives a nice shimmery highlight with some pink undertones. Adds so much to any makeup look! Gives glow without making my oily skin look like a grease pit!
Sasha L.
The only negative thing I can say about this product is that I really have to dig deep with my brush to get enough product for my face. Although I am a highlight junkie this one is really quite beautiful if you can get enough to make an impact!
Emily d.
Portland, OR
This highlighter is not great. It's heckin chalky and it's not very strong on my face. It's shimmery but not on swatches on my face. It's easy to blend I guess because it's not really present. I love makeup revolution but this is kind of a mess.
Sam M.
This was a huge surprise for me, its very shimmery white almost like becca cosmetics. Its a more glam highlight but the color is very nice for pale skin and overall its an amazing cheap drugstore highlighter
Nerissa D.
Citrus Hts, CA
These highlighters are comparable to a lot of my high end ones! It blends super nicely and even though it can be powdery, the pay off is amazing. I have the golden lights highlight and it's almost an exact dupe of NARS highlighting blush in Albatross
Jessica D.
Love these highlighters! they are pigmented allowing it to definitely show on the cheekbone. these are such a great, affordable highlight from the drugstore. definitely recommend!
Brooke
Review for: Peach Lights more...
I am one of those people who LOVE highlighters. So of course when I needed a new one, I was very picky. I saw the Makeup Revolution's Peachy Light shade and I loved it! When I first applied it, I was take away with how well it stayed on my face.
Stacey A.
Ridgeland, MS
This is a great "everyday" highlighter. It's not too shiny and it's not glittery. It gives a great natural shimmer and it's buildable for more of a pop. It's not quite enough for evening or special occasions in my opinion but I wear it for day.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.