BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Avery A.
Fort Wayne, IN
This highlighter is hella pigmented. You get a lot of use out of a little product. It has such a lovely golden color that still looks good on pale girls. Usually pale girls are limited to just white or pink highlights but this one I highly recommend!
Amanda S.
Washington , MI
The Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighter in Golden Light is my favorite highlighter. It seriously makes your cheek bones glow and it's perfect for fair skin tones. I love it!!
Anne C.
Parma, OH
I love these highlighters which have great pigmentation and go on easy but really lack a creaminess to them like the Becca highlighters do. If the formula wasn't so dry, I would give it 5 stars since it's on point with pigmentation and lasting power.
Kayla s.
Lugoff, SC
This highlighter is good for the price but it's nothing amazing. I have so many others that I prefer to this one. If you are wanting something basic this would be fine but it is not anything that I reach for on a day to day basis. I couldn't even tell you the last time I reached for it..
Kelli F.
Alsip, IL
I was really intrigued by the pink tone of this highlight. It is not super pigmented or creamy. It is build able. I would recommend using this in combination with another highlight
Samantha H.
Morgantown, KY
So you probably wouldn't expect a small brand like this to have actual top notch makeup, but they do! this highlight gives off an extremely strobe like effect, and i think it looks great on fair skin! it really brings out the cheekbones and i love it!
Alicia S.
Cape Girardeau, MO
This highlighter is great! I got it from ulta as a birthday gift and it is so pigmented. The glow doesn't fade throughout the day either. It is a very pale color which is perfect for fair skin. I will definitely buy this again!
Nat 🌹.
I recently just bought this highlighter and WOW! I was so impressed by how inexpensive it was and how pigmented. It is on the more powdery/chalky side but it gives you such a beautiful iridescent glow. I'm obsessed, this is all i've been using lately.
Ciari M.
Harrisburg, PA
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
This is so amazing and the product is so pigmented. The price is amazing for such an amazing quality. I honestly have no complaints and I have oily skin so usually my makeup comes off easily and this doesn’t. I define recommend this product and brand.
Paige K.
Willards
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
Love this highlighter! Ulta was having a buy two get one free sale! It's super smooth & doesn't make your face look too shiny, which I like. This color compliments my skin color well. I would buy this again for sure! Great product at a great price!
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.