BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Is this a dupe for the pearl highlighter from becca???doe...1 Answers
  • Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Lynn F.
These are pretty great! They're a bit dry and stiff in the pan but they perform beautifully on the skin! They really are vivid! There's not really anything subtle about these! Love the one in peach lights.
Bobbi S.
Vancouver, WA
I love all things makeup revolution and these highlighters are no exception. I usually take my elf black domed brush and put highlight on my cheekbones, cupids bow, and nose. I really love this.
Caroline W.
Cullowhee, Nc
this formula is so pigmented! Whenever you apply this to your face the shine is brilliant! I really adore the price point of these and I think that they are a great affordable glow option. I bought the lightest shade and it is white the packaging but blends into the skin so well!
Kaitlyn B.
Review for: Peach Lights more...
I like this product but u have to get through the first layer of the product for it to be really good. This highlighter is really cheap so I don't mind getting past the first layer. The highlighter blends super nice and I think it's a good affordable option
Shayna  E.
Davenport, FL
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
This is a very pretty highlighter unfortunately I think it's too light for my skin tone. How ever it is very pigmented and super blinding but I only use it for the inner corner of my eyes and under my eyebrows cause like I said it's to light of a shade of me.
Aniyah R.
Statesboro, GA
INVEST IN MAKEUP REVOLUTION HIGHLIGHTERS!!! They are good for any skin type, and are amazing. i currently have this product and use it everyday, and i recommended it to all my friends! it is long lasting and you dont need to apply much for it to work!
Reina L.
Elmhurst, NY
Review for: Golden Lights more...
I absolutely love this highlighter. It has the right amount of gold. It doesn't look too light or too shimmery. It stays on for a long time. Is pigmented and also buildable. I would definitely recommend it.
Jessica W.
Tacoma, WA
I find this highlighter to be a little dry. I tend to go for a more buttery feeling highlight. You can build this highlighter up pretty easily. I tried wetting my brush a little and that helped give it a real pop.
Lara H.
Albion, MI
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
I use this product every time I use highlight. It is much better than cream highlights. It is good for any skin type and this particular color has a white/pink undertone. It is fairly easy to apply and blend. I would totally buy this again. Great product.
Mallory W.
Portland, OR
The pigmentation was good, but the highlighter itself was rather chalky. It isn't at all creamy or soft like most are. Given that this is a rather affordable brand I feel like that is why! Other than that this is good highlight!
Just very hard and dry.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.