BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Shayna  E.
Davenport, FL
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
This is a very pretty highlighter unfortunately I think it's too light for my skin tone. How ever it is very pigmented and super blinding but I only use it for the inner corner of my eyes and under my eyebrows cause like I said it's to light of a shade of me.
Lynn F.
These are pretty great! They're a bit dry and stiff in the pan but they perform beautifully on the skin! They really are vivid! There's not really anything subtle about these! Love the one in peach lights.
Brooke D.
Manhattan, KS
These are amazing highlights for the price! They aren't very creamy feeling, however the pigmentation is amazing! I have Golden Lights (Champagne undertone) and Radiant Lights (Cool undertone)
Caroline W.
Cullowhee, Nc
this formula is so pigmented! Whenever you apply this to your face the shine is brilliant! I really adore the price point of these and I think that they are a great affordable glow option. I bought the lightest shade and it is white the packaging but blends into the skin so well!
Kaylee C.
Muskogee, OK
This is probably the best drugstore highlighter I've ever bought. It's got the right amount of sparkle and it's so pigmented. Plus it's inexpensive! So if you're looking for a great, cheap highlighter, get this one!
tiama l.
Las Vegas, NV
this is an OK highlight I just started recently using highlight and this was the first when I purchased and it's not very good to be honest it does give you a lot of shimmer but I would rather have a silky look and the first layer is very hard to get so you might want to scrape it off or something
Beauty M.
Dunedin, FL
These are so pigmented and compare to high end brands. I love this product and I will keep purchasing as long as they keep making it! I would recommend to anyone that likes a more dramatic highlight! I would love to see them create more colors in this formula!
Ebony Y.
I was not a fan of this highlighter. It was very dry and chalky on the skin. I have very normal skin with a dry T zone. The pigmentation was lacking and I just sadly was not impressed. It didn't complement my skin well. I'm a Mac nw25 for color reference.
Bobbi S.
Vancouver, WA
I love all things makeup revolution and these highlighters are no exception. I usually take my elf black domed brush and put highlight on my cheekbones, cupids bow, and nose. I really love this.
Erika R.
This product right here is the best I us This on the usual daily and it leaves ur face glowing.for me I have oily and it's perfect for my skin type and also my friend had it to but she has a dry skin and she says that it works perfect for her so yes I would recommend this alot and let me know how it goes
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.