BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Is this a dupe for the pearl highlighter from becca???doe...1 Answers
  • Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Kaitlyn B.
Review for: Peach Lights more...
I like this product but u have to get through the first layer of the product for it to be really good. This highlighter is really cheap so I don't mind getting past the first layer. The highlighter blends super nice and I think it's a good affordable option
Erika R.
This product right here is the best I us This on the usual daily and it leaves ur face glowing.for me I have oily and it's perfect for my skin type and also my friend had it to but she has a dry skin and she says that it works perfect for her so yes I would recommend this alot and let me know how it goes
Grace S.
Anderson, IN
I really liked this product for a subtle highlight. It's definitely not a strong highlight but i prefer less highlighter on myself anyway. The price is also really low so that's nice!
Mallory W.
Portland, OR
The pigmentation was good, but the highlighter itself was rather chalky. It isn't at all creamy or soft like most are. Given that this is a rather affordable brand I feel like that is why! Other than that this is good highlight!
Just very hard and dry.
Lara H.
Albion, MI
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
I use this product every time I use highlight. It is much better than cream highlights. It is good for any skin type and this particular color has a white/pink undertone. It is fairly easy to apply and blend. I would totally buy this again. Great product.
Theresa M.
Lafayette, LA
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
This highlighter is out of this world. Far and beyond the best drug store highlight and I'd say better than most high end. It is super shimmery but still somehow natural. This is insanely pigmented but is finely milled and does not have any chunky glitter.
Reina L.
Elmhurst, NY
Review for: Golden Lights more...
I absolutely love this highlighter. It has the right amount of gold. It doesn't look too light or too shimmery. It stays on for a long time. Is pigmented and also buildable. I would definitely recommend it.
Berenise A.
Salem, OR
I love!! LOVE! I use this almost for every look, I have the shade Radian Lights, It has some champagne undertones and it not heavy at all, in my opinion is long lasting, I do want to try more colors out to test out, but in all I really like this product.
Jashala f.
I really love these highlighters. You get so much product for the price, and they are great quality as well. I'm really hoping the rest of the colors come to the Ulta's here in the US.
madison s.
This is honestly the best highlighter I have ever bought in my life. And the fact that it is so cheap makes it even better in my opinion. When it catches the light it definitely does its job, and highlights the important parts of your face. This is probably the only highlighter I'll ever use. (:
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.