BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Heather M.
Charlottesvle, VA
I was so shocked, and pleasantly surprised after using this highlight for the first time. The pigmentation is amazing and this is almost comprable to Pat McGrath's highlighter. The color is stunning.
Kaitlin S.
La Plata, MD
I use the peach lights and it is soooo pretty. It's not too much. Although if that's your style you can layer as much as you want. It's got peach/ pink undertones which oddly enough gives a natural looking glow. It lasts all day long. I choose it over the urban decay highlighter I tried.
alaa m.
Knoxville, TN
So this was one of the first highlighters I bought. I wasn't sure how I was going to like this trend so I opted for this inexpensive dupe for the popular NARS albatross. I will say it's really nice and give off good pigmented product but the glitter is a little chunky which sometimes I like. It's a great product but I don't reach for it as much anymore now that I have others
Alyssa C.
Conway, AR
I. AM. OBSESSED. Each of these is only $6 a piece for a phenomenal highlighter. It's super easy to apply and blend with build-able brightness. My only con is some colors are not as vivid as others when applied. But this is an AMAZING highlighter for so cheap. I recommend!
Savannah W.
This is definitely a pretty highlighter, in fact all the ones in this series are. Not to glittery, fine soft to the touch, great price for the amount of product you get and packaging is simple yet nice. I want them all
JoAnn R.
Saginaw, MI
Great highlighter at a great price. I like how this product is not glittery and leaves just enough glow to not look overdone. Be sure to apply with a fan brush and a light hand or it will go on thick.
Jayme C.
Center Point, AL
Review for: Peach Lights more...
Pretty highlighter. Reminds me of Becca, if you like that kind of formula and the finish of Becca's highlighters but you don't like the price you will love these! So definitely try them out and see which ones you like the most! Not intense, mostly a sheer natural looking glow.
Kaelyn C.
I love these highlighters! I use it daily! It works well. I even like to use it as a highlight on my eyes and not just my cheeks! This is more of a peachy highlight on my skin tone. I am going to buy more!
Skyler D.
Great highlighter for a great price! Gives you a great glow and it's not too heavy. Blends great and very easy to apply. It lasts all day so need need for touch ups and doesn't leave you looking greasy. Definitely will buy again.
Sarah l.
Rochester, NY
This highlighter is beyond amazing! I bought it for $6 from Ulta and it is honestly more pigmented than most highlighters I've spent over $30 on! It's perfect for a dramatic look or just gently used for an every day look. I always use light application with a fan brush.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.