BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Megan W.
Sutton, WV
This high lighter was super pigmented and versatile.
Depending on how heavy your hand is, it can come through light of blinding.
It's also a good option for the inner corner or your eyes as a little
pop of shine. Would buy again.
Savannah J.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Was beautiful! This was my first MR product and I was skeptical. Looks great and is my new favorite highlight. Super pigmented and blends great. The pan is huge too. I would recommend time and time again. It's my favorite highlight!
Maria O.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Review for: Rose Gold Lights, Other more...
This is so so pretty for my skin. I love how shimmery it was on my face. I love love this. Its all natural colors to match your skin tone Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighters
Amber H.
Dublin, GA
Definitely worth the money. It's a wonderful product and finally used all of mine! Best highlighter I've had in a while. Very close to the formula of Jeffree Stars. That's why I love it so much!!:)
Jules M.
Love these!! I have 2 of them, definitely recommend you won't regret the buy especially for only $6 each, the pink one was the one with less pigment for me but I am more on the fair skin side so that might of been the issue for me.
Sunna Z.
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
This is a cool toned highlight with fine glitter scattered throughout but not greatly appreciable on the skin. It is a little too cool for my liking and looks a bit harsh for daytime even when used with a light hand. However, this would likely be appropriate on very fair skin tones.
Anna A.
In loveeeeeee with this highliter!! Ran across it at ULTA and decided to try it out since it was only $6. Very pigmented and smooth in the face. I loved it. I will continue to use this for a while(:
Ashley R.
St Clr Shores, MI
Review for: Matte Lights, Other more...
I like it, it's more of a subtle natural glow but the color I got doesn't suit my skin tone so it's hard to tell. If you want blinding I don't think this is the one. It may be buildable, & I haven't tried it using a setting spray so it may work better like that. I'm in between with this one
Mikayla E.
I live for a affordable highlighter like this! I have both the gold and the pink/champagne ones. I love this highlighter so much and want to try other highlighters from this brand. It is just a little glittery so it you are not about that they is isn't the highlighter for you!
Jenny e.
miami, FL
Review for: Matte Lights more...
This highlight is a very inexpensive item that can be used at anytime.i noticed it can look a little white when applied to skin other then soft and shimmery.i personally use this item not much but would if I have to.it pretty affordable and would give it a try if i were you
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.