BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Caressa H.
Johnston, IA
I was hesitant to buy this brand since I had not heard much about them, but I am so glad I did! This highlighter was very affordable and very pigmented! So creamy and easy to blend too, so it really left me with a natural looking glow that I heard compliment after compliment on!
Elizabeth M.
Humble, TX
I have the shade "peach lights" in this highlighter range from Makeup Revolution. I so appreciate that affordable brands are making products of this professional caliber. It's a really smooth and pigmented highlighter with sturdy packaging. I really want to try more shades!
Marlie R.
Hamlin, WV
The Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighters are my absolute favorite highlighter in the world! I love them! They apply easily and blend nicely into your makeup. It gives off a high shine with a unique shade.
Marielis M.
These highlights are super intense. I picked this up at Ulta. Love that it is an affordable price because many people are able to buy it. They are creamy, pigmented and blend like a dream. Highly recommend.
Marissa W.
4261 Wilson Ave
Review for: Golden Lights more...
My sister has this highlight. It's so pigmented , you just need one swipe and it's like a unicorn is on your cheekbone . The packing doesn't look or feel cheap it's amazing. And when the sun reflects off of your cheekbone it's like woooah
Brittany R.
Wallingford, CT
Review for: Golden Lights, Radiant Lights, Rose Gold Lights, Peach Lights more...
The second Hurush said that she used this on Khloe Kardashian I ran out to Ulta and purchased the exact shade she used (radiant light). The second I realized it was literally only six dollars- I purchased every single colors. Regardless, to the reviews I vote this highlighter #1. There will be no better highlighter you will ever purchase. Ever.
Jessica K.
This is currently one of my summer must haves! The highlighter gives me the perfect amount of glow/ sheen without making my voice look oily or too shiny. overall love this brand, it's super affordable.
Vivian D.
Review for: Golden Lights more...
sooooo pigmented!!!! gives such a nice glow for such a low price!!! extremely easy to blend out and layer to leave either a subtle or strong glow depending on what you want.
Kammy W.
Medaryville, IN
These highlighters aren't powdery, so they are super good for the cheap price! Shimmery finish catches light perfectly, only drawback is the design makes the pink one look like a vagina. straight up.
Neha M.
This product is ok it has great pigmentation but I don't think it's the best color for a highlight unless you are really really pale and are looking for an icy highlight. The product is also a little to chalky and I have seen other highlights for the same price that are better.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.