BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
madison w.
Maryville , TN
best highlighter you can get for less than $25. it's a little chalky but it's not an issues especially since this is so cheap. I would recommend this over a few high end highlighters. it's 100% worth it.
sarah b.
Oh. My. God. I got this because it is a dude for Becca in the shade pearl but for $6! I absolutely love it! I have the golden lights and plan on getting the other two very very soon. It is so smooth to apply, wears long, has beautiful color and shine to it, and it is so cheap! This is the top highlighter I recommend to every on a budget!
Katy K.
South bend , IN
Review for: Peach Lights more...
AMAZING . Some of the best drugstore highlighter I have ever used and the price is UNBEATABLE . Love them so much. It's so great the one thing I don't like is some days it makes my pores look huge but this makes me glow better than most my high end highlights so I could never complain
Kalee W.
phoenix
Very smooth, and buttery. You can like it on and it doesn't look cakey. You can use a small amount, and it still cleans.Gives a beautiful shimmer. Recommended for people with light to medium skin tones.
Sara S.
Leeds, AL
Purchased from Ulta in shade golden lights. The packaging is good, it's a lot of product for a great price! Works with any skin type. Disappointed in the color, too gold for me even though it look lighter in the pan. Will not repurchase.
Jada V.
Gorgeous! Gives a blinding highlight and I'm very happy I bought this product, the only issue I have with this is the packaging, it's not the greatest and
Shortly after I bought the product the lid came off and I had to tape it back on. But besides that it's a beautiful product.
Taylor M.
This is by far the best highlighter I've ever used! It is very long lasting, especially when spritzed with setting spray. I have this in radiant lights so it's not very pigmented but the shine is UNREAL.
Harley J.
Tewksbury, MA
One of my favorite highlighters. It's ONLY six dollars and it is well worth it. It's a big container and it looks so good. It definitely looks high end. I've never had any issues. I recommend it to everyone finding an affordable option
Susan Marie V.
Santa Monica, CA
This is an intense highlight. A little too intense for me but if you want to really throw on that glow this is gonna be the one for you! It's really affordable and I definitely recommend trying it out!
Alexi M.
Omg I am obsessed with this highlighter!!! Goes on so smooth, and it's only like 9 bucks!!! I got the pearl and cannot wait to get the other colors! It stays on all day!! I recommend this to anyone who loves highlighters!!!!
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.