BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Hannah K.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
These highlighters are really nice! They have quite a few shades, some natural and some more bold. The only thing I don't like about them is that I find they are kind of dry and you have to build them up to see them on your skin, but I don't really mind that. Other than that, I really like them!
crystal n.
Laguna Niguel , CA
Out of all the drugstore highlighters, I think this is a solid one. It is highly pigmented and doesn't rub off easily. It has long wearing power and looks beautiful on the skin. The reason for the 3 stars is that application. This isn't a highlighter that you can use on the go. It is best when applied with your fingers, which makes it hard if you're in a rush. Other than that, it is a great daily highligher.
Bailey S.
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
This highlighter is okay. The color is really pretty and the product swatches well. Champagne colored highlight. Easy to apply and looks really pretty on the slin. Isn't too blinding. However, doesn't last at all on the skin. I would recommend other makeup revolution highlighters over this one.
Meriah D.
Columbia, MO
I own this highlighter in Radiant Lights and in Golden Lights. YESSS HONEY SLAY. I prefer these highlighters over any other brand. The pigment is amazing! When i wear it, it lasts all day and I shine to the Gods. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone.
Samantha R.
Love love love this stuff! It's very affordable and it works great! Got mine at Ulta have haven't regretted the purchase. I've had it for a couple of months and haven't even put a dent in it! I will buy again!
Heather B.
Athens, GA
I love these highlighters!

I have recently purchased 2 BurBerry highlighters (way expensive) and they don't come close to this 6.99$ highlighter. The pigmentation is so great! And the color last a good while!
Mallory B.
Review for: Golden Lights more...
this highlighter is amazing! i've always spend expensive money on Urban Decay and Lorac and Anastasia but this.. it's so cheap, yet so pigmented. i would rather stick with this brand than a more expensive one
Dani G.
Kissimmee, FL
These highlighters are so awesome considering they're only $7! I would recommend to use a light fluffy brush and moisten it to get the most concentrated shimmer and glow to finish off your look. Find all 3 at Ulta
Alexis Y.
Round Rock, TX
Not the biggest fan of these. At first I was so excited to try these because of the beautiful swatches. However for me it was too powdery and took multiple swipes to get to the desired payoff. You may enjoy these if you are going for a subtle natural glow. It also enhanced my dry spots and pores.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
I really didn't like this product. It seemed to me that it was mostly just cheaply made and very rough feeling on my hands when I tested it. If that's how it felt to my skin on my hands, I'm not going to put that on my face. I would rather pay the price for the proper ingredients in a highlighter
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.