BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Abigail R.
Germantown Hills
Review for: Matte Lights more...
This is the best highlighter I have. I recommend it to anyone who needs a highlighter. It is very pigmented and is easy to apply and blend. The only problem is the lighter skin you have the less it will show up. It probably isn't the best highlighter but it's the best I've found for the price.
Tatyana M.
Parma, OH
These highlighters are soo good!! My favorite is radiant lights which is more of a pinky toned one but the look you get with it is so pretty! Plus at only $6 you can get all 3 of them for cheaper than a high end highlighter. Would definitely buy again
Kendall A.
Wildomar, CA
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE HIGHLIGHTERS!!! So pigmented and beautiful color shades. They're inexpensive and wears like most high end highlighters. I highly recommend these to any makeup lover. I will always have these in my makeup kit, a total staple item.
Lauren H.
Miamisburg , OH
I kept seeing so many positive reviews, so I purchased on for myself. The highlight looked like chunks of glitter and not like the shine I prefer. It felt scratchy when swatched and applied pretty patchy on my face.
Aladie H.
Cullman, AL
I actually really like this highlight. It's great for beginners and it's more of a natural highlight. If you're just starting out with highlight I would wear this and it's only $6! I will probably purchase this again just because it's so affordable.
Shannon C.
Camillus, NY
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
This has been my holy grail highlighter and something I will always have in my collection! It's perfect for fair/light skin tones and provides a blinding highlight. My favorite thing to do it use a creamier highlight (like a Colourpop SuperShock Cheek) and layer this over it and the glow is insane!
Britney S.
Tempe, AZ
I bought this highlighter in golden lights and it is my absolute favorite! This is my go to! I use it almost daily and get so many compliments. My skin type is combination and it works just fine. I highly recommend
Ali M.
Deridder, LA
For the price I find this highlighter amazing. It offers just the right amount of shimmer but I do find it wears off pretty quickly. I feel like it may pop better on a darker skin tone but I do always recommend this product
Alexandra P.
I purchased this product at Ulta a few months ago in the shade golden lights. It is very pigmented and a beautiful color however, I've noticed that this doesn't last very long on my face (oily combination) which is why I only gave it 4 stars. If you're newer to highlighters and want a cheaper alternative to start off with, I would recommend this!
Meghan D.
Great affordable option if looking for a varied selection of highlighters. Good pigmentation for the most part but some shades are slightly more on the sheer side, lasts most of the day. Easy to apply, goes on very smoothly. Overall would recommend as a good alternative to high-end highlighters.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.