BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Is this a dupe for the pearl highlighter from becca???doe...1 Answers
  • Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Mariah M.
These highlighters are sooo amazing! Especially for the price. They aare easy to apply and even easier to blend. They are very pigmented, however I noticed the wear-time isn't as long as the more "higher end" products.
Alexis K.
macomb, MI
This is a great but in expensive product!! It last all day on me with no wiping off!! The pigment is so strong and beautiful!! It works great on oily skin I haven't tried for dry skin!! I recommend this 100% to anyone!!
Chloe S.
Nice size highlighter, felt like it was a good value for the price. The color shows up very well. You can build it up if you want more of a glow. Does have a shimmery finish so you may not want to build it up too much.
Alexus M.
Virginia Bch, VA
If you're on a budget, you need this highlight in your life, its absolutely amazing. I use it every day and it never gets old, it gets the jon done and I couldn't ask for a better product with an even better price range!
Sierra M.
Ashland, WI
I am in love with these highlighters, they are super pigmented and not at all chalky. I use the Radiant Lights shade almost every day and I am as pale as they come. It is super refreshing to find a highlighter that isn't too gold toned.
Linden W.
These highlighters are wonderful. They give a very beautiful, seamless glow. I love how finely milled the powder is. The price is very inexpensive and the quality is really good. I also like that you get a generous amount of product.
Ana W.
The best drugstore highlighter of all time it comes 3 shades gold, pink, and pearl. It works with any skin type. A little tiny bit goes a long way. Super duper long lasting. It retails for $6.00 and I really recommend
Rachael R.
Manchester, CT
For the price you cannot go wrong with this highlighter. I own it in all three colors and the peach is my all time favorite. It blends perfectly with my complexion giving me a nice glow without being too much. This is definitely worth a try for the price.
Natalie D.
For $6 I think this is an amazing highlight. I have radiant lights and it's a beautiful shade. looks great on the nose and i like it on the tops of my cheeks, over the becca liquid shimmering skin perfector in pearl.
Brytbeauty
Adrian, MI
For the price, they are a pretty decent highlighter. They get the job done and I believe they have 3 different shades. They do have fallout though which kind of stinks but I work with it a lot of the time. I like my brick highlighters by makeup revolution.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.