BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Is this a dupe for the pearl highlighter from becca???doe...1 Answers
  • Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Marley P.
This highlighter is great for the price! Because it's baked, the top layer is a bit hard and difficult to get much product off of. But, once you get past the top layer it is creamy and pigmented. It's easy to add a subtle glow or build it up to a popping highlight that lasts all day. Definitely recommend!
Nicole L.
Las Vegas, NV
These highlighters are very nice and affordable. They can be purchased at ulta beauty. The go in very well, I just don't think they have that silky texture that many NYX highlighters have. But, they still apply nicely.
Ashley L.
Bluefield, WV
Great highlighter for a great price! It's subtle but at the same time if you're looking for a more intense highlight you can build it. It doesn't leave the weird texture on my face like most highlighters do, makeup revolution is such an underrated brand
Alexus M.
Virginia Bch, VA
If you're on a budget, you need this highlight in your life, its absolutely amazing. I use it every day and it never gets old, it gets the jon done and I couldn't ask for a better product with an even better price range!
Natalie D.
For $6 I think this is an amazing highlight. I have radiant lights and it's a beautiful shade. looks great on the nose and i like it on the tops of my cheeks, over the becca liquid shimmering skin perfector in pearl.
Ana W.
The best drugstore highlighter of all time it comes 3 shades gold, pink, and pearl. It works with any skin type. A little tiny bit goes a long way. Super duper long lasting. It retails for $6.00 and I really recommend
Marissa E.
Buffalo, NY
I really like a highlighter that gives me a glow but doesn't make me seem too glittery and this is a great drugstore highlighter that does that. It's very pigmented and buttery soft. For only $6 I could not ask for a better product!
Kimmi H.
If youre into glowing, this is the highlighter for you. So much pigment for such little money. Smooth to apply, and lasts all day. I didnt like the fallout but thats if I nitpick. I really love this highlighter. its in my everyday routine.
Sierra M.
Ashland, WI
I am in love with these highlighters, they are super pigmented and not at all chalky. I use the Radiant Lights shade almost every day and I am as pale as they come. It is super refreshing to find a highlighter that isn't too gold toned.
Ashlee M.
Fresno , CA
I love this highlighter. I works great. It gives me the glow I want. I have oily skin and it still works great for it. For me it easy to blend. I just absolutely love this product and I would definitely buy it again.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.