BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Temple M.
Tucson, AZ
This is a nice highlighter for the price. I didn't like the amount of fallout and I felt like I was losing a lot of product from the fallout, but it was a nice product and a beautiful color highlighter. Really gave a nice soft glow to the skin. I would recommend
Chelsea H.
These are some of my all time favorite highlighters. They're really pigmented but easy to blend. These are crazy worth it for the price. They don't enhance skin texture and are just gorgeous. My favorite way to use these are to mix the white gold and the pink ones for a more intense and beautiful highlight.
Anna A.
For anyone who knows me know that I am a highlighter junkie and need rehab lol... I Love highlighter and I have to say that these are Amazing to me... so beautiful and intense just great. I own 3 of them and I just love them
Sarah A.
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
So I've never tried highlighters before but I noticed it's becoming popular so knowing the make up testee that I am, I grabbed this to test this out. And omg it's so pretty and feels light on my face not heavy at all and blends in well on my skin to get the right look I want. Love it!! It's not that expensive either :)
Annie D.
Boise , ID
I am a fan of Makeup Revaluation. I think they make great products for a great price. I really like this baked highlight. It gives a nice glow. The powder is slightly chalky but for the price you can't go wrong. It's very pretty & I would definitely buy again. Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighters
Susy G.
Blue island , IL
Review for: Golden Lights more...
This product is very pigmented. A little goes a long way. For my skin tone it was a little to yellow, but I mix it with a different highlighter and I love the results! It's very easy to apply and it easy to build and blend. The only downside is that I feel like it doesn't stay on my skin. It rubs off very easily.
Rosiella V.
Clothier, WV
Review for: Golden Lights more...
Gold isn't my usual colour, but I heard so much about these I just had to give them a try.. and for the price, I highly recommend them! The colour payoff, while quite powdery, is amazing!! You will need to apply these and then spritz your face with some but, the outcome is completely worth the powdery kickup!
Jeweliana R.
Lake City, FL
Review for: Golden Lights, Radiant Lights, Peach Lights more...
I love all of the Makeup Revolution highlighters, and these are no exception. The colors are pigmented and they give a really pretty reflection on your cheeks. I loved the one I originally had so much that I bought other colors. It's a great product and it comes with a cute design imprinted into the highlighter.
Angela P.
Plainfield, IL
Review for: Golden Lights more...
I bought this highlighter for a wedding and let me just tell you that everyone saw me glowing! It is so buttery and pigmented and it blends out so well. It's a mix of a pearl with gold, it gives me mermaid vibes depending on the lighting. I've told everyone I know about this highlighter. I can't get enough of it!
May B.
This is a really nice highlighting product especially for the amaaazing price, that's what I love most about makeup revolution is that they make solid stuff for the low, I'm loving the shine and glow this gives me . Slay on.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.