BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Nehah R.
N Brunswick, NJ
I thought it was just an okay highlighter. It's kinda chalky and powdery and it doesn't feel like it lasts a long time. I thought that the shimmer brick was a lot better and it's only a dollar more at ulta.
Nicole B.
Cypress, CA
These babies were my favorite for a while, they're so pigmented and make you GLOW but I've stopped using them as often, mostly because they have a lot of glitter to them and I don't like it looking that glittery..: I want a more natural highlight
Misty S.
Gastonia , NC
One of my favorite drugstore highlighters! My favorite shade is Peach Lights; it resembles the Balm's Mary Lou on my skintone. It is definitely more pink than peach, so us cool-tones girls finally have something to rave about!
Julia D.
Difficult to pick up product without digging into it with a brush. Maybe a denser brush like an eyeshadow would do, but not a flimsy brush. You can definitely use fingers to place them on your eyes or that high concentration of shimmer above your cheeks. It's not that pigmented to blind your eyes and you can't see any chunky glitters.
Jessica K.
Williamston, NC
For such a cheap product the pigment is great! There's a peachy undertone. It's not completely in your face but it is an amazing natural glow. Only downfall is that there is glittery pigment. But if you're into that thing it's fine. Would repurchase
Charlee C.
This is a great highlighter if you are looking something with a high end look at drug store prices! Put on a little for a subtle glow or pack it on for that BAM highlight. It is easy to blend and great for multiple skin types.
Daisy C.
Philadelphia, PA
This highlighter is a little dry but it still packs the punch. When used wet it is a lot better than when used dry. It still gives you pigmentation and the desired look. Plus, it is super affordable and readily available at Ulta.
Jani T.
Y'all! ( yes I'm a Texas girl). This is one of my favorite makeup products right now. It's only like $6 and it is the best highlighter I've used. You don't have to spend tons of money on the expensive stuff, this works perfect!
Nicole F.
I purchased the shade radiant light and it's just perfect for my fair skin. It gives just enough sheen. I love how you can apply it sparingly or build it up. If you want a really intense highlight, follow with a setting spray.
Annie D.
Boise , ID
I am a fan of Makeup Revaluation. I think they make great products for a great price. I really like this baked highlight. It gives a nice glow. The powder is slightly chalky but for the price you can't go wrong. It's very pretty & I would definitely buy again. Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighters
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.