BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Is this a dupe for the pearl highlighter from becca???doe...1 Answers
  • Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Drea M.
For the price I really liked it, it had really great pigment lasted about 6 hours this was actually my first time trying out this brand and it's something that I would definitely buy again I would love to try more products from them.
maria n.
Irondale , OH
I love this! I have it in radiant lights and it gives just the right amount of glow, and if you spray it with some fix+ it gives you a more not so subtle highlight. I even use this over my liquid highlight sometimes and it works great!
Hailey D.
Galion, OH
This is my absolute favorite highlighter! I use it every day and a lot of people say it compares well to MAC and it really does but it's a lot cheaper. It has a nice shimmery finish that stays on all day and I would %100 buy it again
Piper S.
Madison, WI
I like this highlighter a lot. It gives a nice glow and is a very reasonable price. Its a little chalky but for the price its okay because its not all glittery. The compact itself is cheap and breaks every time I repurchase which is annoying because it gets highlighter all over my makeup bag because it has no lid. It isnt super long lasting either but better than others that ive tried!
Kaylee H.
Gloucester, VA
I am in love with these baked highlighters. They are so pigmented and creamy and smooth and amazing. Whenever I wear this my face is glowing and I always get lots of compliments. It lasts all day long. The price is also great. I was very surprised I liked this product so much.
Okie B.
I have the shade radiant lights. This highlighter is alright, I gave it 3 stars because I prefer a BLINDING highlight and this is very subtle. It applies beautifully and is pretty on a wide range of skin tones, I just prefer other highlighters from this makeup line such as the strobe highlighter in shade holographic lights :)
Krista H.
Bethlehem, PA
Amazing for the price. I have the shade golden lights and it's a beautiful true gold highlight that's perfect for summer. the plastic packaging isn't the best though it breaks very easily but the actual product is very high quality
Laurel B.
This was a pretty inexpensive highlighter I bough at ulta for only $6 because I had read some pretty good reviews. The pigmentation is awesome on this highlighter, and for the price of only $6, it is totally worth it. I would love to get the other colors from this brand.
shivani b.
Not all of these highlighters have the same pigmentation i own all three .Two out of three were bad / horrible will not pick up on my brush or even on my finger THERE IS NO WAY TO APPLY IT I TRY wetting my brush and i barely got a little sheen on my face in the most natural none existing way. I want to say i got a bad one ,but two out of three no. I will not repurchase again.
Kaitlin C.
Woodbridge, VA
This is my favorite highlight(PEACH Lights). I'm pretty pale with cool undertones in my face, so it's sort of difficult to find a good drugstore highlight that doesn't come off as yellow/gold/warm. This can be used as a more natural highlight as well as used for strobing.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.