BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Xenia A.
Long Beach, CA
They're kinda chalky and a bit too pinky/purple duochrome for me. When I want an editorial look with unique highlight colors id use it but not all the time. And as an eyeshadow it's too white to show up with the dual finish like on the cheeks
Jennifer N.
This is a great drugstore highlighter and a little goes a long way. I highly recommend this product. It can be purchased from Ulta. It is nice subtle glow or you can pack it on for the intense highlight. The only reason why I gave it 4 stars is because I have other highlighters that I tend to reach for over this one. But it s a great one.
Sophia N.
This highlighter is fantastic! It's so pigmented and goes great with my fair, dry skin. The glow is incredible it's easy to apply and doesn't take forever to use also it's cruelty free. It's definitely my first choice when it comes to highlighter.
Hayley K.
Review for: Peach Lights more...
This is the best highlighter I have ever used, considering quality and price. It is long-lasting, pigmented, and is very flattering on my skin. I love the shimmery look. My only complaint is that every time I buy this product, the packaging seems to fall apart after a few weeks. Worth it, considering the quality and price of this product.
Emily C.
Kent, OH
When I first purchased this product I had high hopes for it. When I opened it and swatched it I found it hard to get good color pay off, it was more powdery than creamy in texture. Once on the skin and if applied right, it gives a gorgeous glow.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Pretty in theory, not in real life. They search nicely but they're way to chalky to be a highlighter. It takes way too much product and time to get a color payoff, it's not worth the $5. I would recommend Physicians Formula over these highlighters.
Ciarra D.
Loved this highlighter! Easy to apply with a fan brush and looked really nice on my yellow under toned skin. I'm also on the pale side so it wasn't too strong for me. Be careful when applying , if you apply too much it can look patchy on your skin. Other than that love this highlight.
Michelle S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This highlight is GORGEOUS!! You can swipe it once for a more mild highlight, or build it up to be more intense. I have Radiant Light and it's such a beautiful cool toned color. The best part though, is that it's so affordable! $6 at Ulta!!
Michaela D.
Review for: Peach Lights more...
These are definitely the most pigmented highlighters at drugstore price.  These highlighters are so versatile, you can start with a subtle looks or build it up to be super blinding.  The only reason I would give this one 4 stars is because the colors are hit or miss.  The peach lights color is super bright but the color is off.
Tiffany M.
Wow! What a great highlighter! I peach lights and it's beautiful!! It has such a different color to it. It looks beautiful on my cheeks! I'm an oily person and have always been afraid to wear highlighters until this came along, it's more on the powdery side, but that's why it's awesome for oiler skin. It can also be built up. Go try this out!
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.