BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Is this a dupe for the pearl highlighter from becca???doe...1 Answers
  • Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Rachel H.
I got the pink version of this. The product was not expensive at all, drugstore prices. I liked the color (I got the pink one) but the flicks of pigment were pretty big. I could see chunks of glitter like pigment. The powder is also very loose. If you apply it on your cheekbones or Cupid's bow, the shimmers will spread out to all of your face. Not a big fan thus far.
Xenia A.
Long Beach, CA
They're kinda chalky and a bit too pinky/purple duochrome for me. When I want an editorial look with unique highlight colors id use it but not all the time. And as an eyeshadow it's too white to show up with the dual finish like on the cheeks
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Pretty in theory, not in real life. They search nicely but they're way to chalky to be a highlighter. It takes way too much product and time to get a color payoff, it's not worth the $5. I would recommend Physicians Formula over these highlighters.
Angelica P.
I have this highlighter in peach lights it works so amazing the highlighter really stands out it is very pink which I really love with my champagne I eyeshadow it is so shimmering and I would deathly recommend it to everyone
Sophia N.
This highlighter is fantastic! It's so pigmented and goes great with my fair, dry skin. The glow is incredible it's easy to apply and doesn't take forever to use also it's cruelty free. It's definitely my first choice when it comes to highlighter.
Danielle p.
Lakewood, CA
Really beautiful highlight. Price is fair. Easy to find. Good on oiky skin. Blends great on top of contouring. I wish all makeup came with better brushes . i use my own brush but still usable without. Fits great in my bag for on the go. I would buy agian. Cant live without highlight
Jennifer N.
This is a great drugstore highlighter and a little goes a long way. I highly recommend this product. It can be purchased from Ulta. It is nice subtle glow or you can pack it on for the intense highlight. The only reason why I gave it 4 stars is because I have other highlighters that I tend to reach for over this one. But it s a great one.
Jenna H.
These are great. The powder is pressed nicely even though it's plastic. You get a lot for the 5 dollar price point. The lightest shade is very beautiful, and it is a sheer-medium coverage. I like to use this on days when I don't wear much makeup but still want to look dewy.
Hayley K.
Review for: Peach Lights more...
This is the best highlighter I have ever used, considering quality and price. It is long-lasting, pigmented, and is very flattering on my skin. I love the shimmery look. My only complaint is that every time I buy this product, the packaging seems to fall apart after a few weeks. Worth it, considering the quality and price of this product.
Ciarra D.
Loved this highlighter! Easy to apply with a fan brush and looked really nice on my yellow under toned skin. I'm also on the pale side so it wasn't too strong for me. Be careful when applying , if you apply too much it can look patchy on your skin. Other than that love this highlight.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.