BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Emily M.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I use this everyday!! Revolution has become one of my favorite brands of make up. I've tried all the colors in this product and my favorite is radiant lights. If you have a tan this really makes you look amazing!!! I think it does wonders for my complexion when I'm feeling tired. You can't beat the price!!
Michaela D.
Review for: Peach Lights more...
These are definitely the most pigmented highlighters at drugstore price.  These highlighters are so versatile, you can start with a subtle looks or build it up to be super blinding.  The only reason I would give this one 4 stars is because the colors are hit or miss.  The peach lights color is super bright but the color is off.
Jennifer N.
This is a great drugstore highlighter and a little goes a long way. I highly recommend this product. It can be purchased from Ulta. It is nice subtle glow or you can pack it on for the intense highlight. The only reason why I gave it 4 stars is because I have other highlighters that I tend to reach for over this one. But it s a great one.
Jenna H.
These are great. The powder is pressed nicely even though it's plastic. You get a lot for the 5 dollar price point. The lightest shade is very beautiful, and it is a sheer-medium coverage. I like to use this on days when I don't wear much makeup but still want to look dewy.
Michelle S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This highlight is GORGEOUS!! You can swipe it once for a more mild highlight, or build it up to be more intense. I have Radiant Light and it's such a beautiful cool toned color. The best part though, is that it's so affordable! $6 at Ulta!!
Hayley K.
Review for: Peach Lights more...
This is the best highlighter I have ever used, considering quality and price. It is long-lasting, pigmented, and is very flattering on my skin. I love the shimmery look. My only complaint is that every time I buy this product, the packaging seems to fall apart after a few weeks. Worth it, considering the quality and price of this product.
Emily C.
Kent, OH
When I first purchased this product I had high hopes for it. When I opened it and swatched it I found it hard to get good color pay off, it was more powdery than creamy in texture. Once on the skin and if applied right, it gives a gorgeous glow.
Danielle p.
Lakewood, CA
Really beautiful highlight. Price is fair. Easy to find. Good on oiky skin. Blends great on top of contouring. I wish all makeup came with better brushes . i use my own brush but still usable without. Fits great in my bag for on the go. I would buy agian. Cant live without highlight
Rachel H.
I got the pink version of this. The product was not expensive at all, drugstore prices. I liked the color (I got the pink one) but the flicks of pigment were pretty big. I could see chunks of glitter like pigment. The powder is also very loose. If you apply it on your cheekbones or Cupid's bow, the shimmers will spread out to all of your face. Not a big fan thus far.
rachel c.
Emlenton, PA
Review for: Rose Gold Lights more...
Omg this is he perfect shade for everyone!!!!! The makeup revolution highlighters I thought were overhyped until I tried it. The packaging is ok but doesn’t feel luxurious. It’s also one of the most blinding highlighters that I own. A perfect rose gold shade. Love love love it!!!!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.