BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Mars’ A.
Orlando
I used the peach lights and rose gold lights they Are not so bad however I prefer the bronzer in rock on world I can freely bronze and highlight with it and it matches my skin perfectly that I don’t look like a clown.
Yaritza V.
Laredo
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
I absolutely love this highlighter! I think that its pigmentation is really good:)) i really enjoy using this highlighter at night because that is when it shines the most:)) i think it’s the best highlighter i have bought.
Desiree P.
Castle Rock
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
The formula on this highlight is one of my absolute favorites in the market! This highlight is so affordable, blendable, pigmented, and creamy. It will always be in my stash for years to come.
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
This highlighter is super Pretty! It's not too overwhelming, it's soft but has a very nice glow! Plus, it's super affordable which is great!! I want to try more colors!
Heather K.
Mesa , AZ
The golden lights vivid baked highlight is THE best drugstore highlighter. So affordable yet so blinding! If you really want it to pop spritz your brush with a little fix plus or water and you will be beaming. We love a snatched sister.
Tricia B.
San Luis Obispo
Review for: Golden Lights more...
I love this stuff! It’s so cheap and it’s so buildable until it’s blinding. I’ve never wet my brush when using this stuff. The top layer does dry out after a while (I’ve had mine for over a year) but if you scrape it off then it’s fresh underneath. This stuff will last you forever the pan is quite deep
Maribel G.
Salem, OR
Must try its a very pigmented non expensive highlighter. When putting it on apply little by little because it does pick up alot of product and would make it look cakey.
Shelby P.
Meridian, ID
These were so so for me. They were pretty but they did leave that Greyish undertone and looked really powdery on the skin. If it wasn’t for that I would love them more
Olivia B.
Kildeer
Review for: Radiant Lights more...
Used this highlighter a couple of times, it’s easy to apply and need to apply it a couple of times to really see it if you want. This product is very affordable and can be bought at and drug store and ulta beauty. I would recommend to others for sure.
Tiffany M.
I absolutely love these highlighters. They are blinding and are my favorite for highlighting the inner corner of my eyes. A cheap dupe for more expensive luxury brands
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.