BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Is this a dupe for the pearl highlighter from becca???doe...1 Answers
  • Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Alyssa M.
I like that they don't create a glittery shine, but rather it's a more subtle highlight like it should be. This highlighter lasts through the day and doesn't give off an unnatural look. I'd buy this product again and I recommend it to friends as well.
Stephanie M.
Omaha, NE
Amazing product for a very affordable price. Golden lights is one of the most unique highlighters I've ever seen. You can apply it lightly for a nice natural glow or layer it on for a blinding highlight, a little goes a long way. My favorite drug store highlighter hands down!
Megan W.
I honestly can't get enough of my highlighter. It's a beautiful shimmery color that has a lot of payoff especially for the cost. It's not as lasting as I'd like even with a spray but like I said it's hard to beat the price for the color payoff etc!
War-Paintz J.
I love Makeup Revolution and sadly I must be quite frank/honest about this specific product. I purchased this from Ulta approximately 3 months back and have only reached for it a few times, I'm not quite sure I like the outcome/look it gives me.
Amanda J.
I picked up the pinky toned highlight recently after hearing about this brand for the first time. I was pretty impressed. The highlight blended very easily and it could pass as a high end highlight, for only $6!
Tori B.
Love love love!!! This is a great highlighter! It's pigmented and doesn't have huge chunks of glitter. It applies so nicely to the cheekbones and anywhere else you want to highlight. It lasts all day and is easy to blend. Plus it's so affordable!
Yvonne R.
Baltimore, MD
this highlighter is ok. Not as soft as i would light and i doesn't blend out that well but does the trick if you want something inexpensive. Not easy to find at Ulta locations. I feel like there are better highlighters in this same price range.
Shelby B.
Davenport, IA
These highlighters are amazing!! I love the pigmentation and how they apply. I use them as a topper because they set the highlight nicely. The price is right with these as well. I would definitely purchase again. Wish they had more shade options
Katelyn S.
This is a great drugstore highlight! There isn't that many available so this is definitely one to try if you're looking for a cheaper alternative. I use "radiant lights" & it has a gorgeous pinkish/purple duo chrome glow that looks gorgeous or fair-light skin tones! A little goes a long way!
Maria L.
San Clemente, California
So worth the $6! I have mine in radiant lights. I love it. It's the only highlight I've been using when I do my makeup. I get complemented on it a lot. If you apply a lot it's okay because it's really easy to blend out. I'm tempted to go buy the other 2 shades!
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.