BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Victoria A.
Santa Clarita, CA
This was the first highlighter I ever purchased, and I am very happy with it. The shade golden lights is a beautiful highlight in me. It's great for my nose, forehead and Cupid's bow. I am a bit hesitant to use it on my cheeks as it does emphasize texture. That being said, it is a very affordable product, and is easy to blend and apply. I will repurchase.
Morgan J.
This is a very powdery product but it is useable. I use a damp brush (usually with fix+) and put it on with a stippling brush and it gives a nice glow. I have golden lights and and it has a pretty strong yellow undertone but it still works on my pale skin.
Kelley P.
This product is a little too shiny for me but I do like the way that it looks if I'm going for something drastic or different. I like it when my makeup looks natural so it was tough for me to get used to this. However, the purchase was worth it in the end.
Amy L.
These highlighters are fantastic, especially for the price!! I just started using a highlighter in my daily makeup routine and I didn't want to spend a ton of money, but I was pleasantly surprised by how well this product applied and stayed throughout the day.
Megan D.
Nashville
Review for: Golden Lights more...
The color radiant lights did nothing for me. At first I thought maybe it would be more of a natural highlight which I was okay with. I tried applying more and it's as if it disappeared. Poor coverage and it didn't show up at all. Once I put on many layers and got a bit of highlight to show up, it didn't want to stay on and disappeared within an hour. Just all around terrible
Angela R.
Green Bay, WI
Makeup revolution highlighters are the best but the price is even better. If you want the perfect glow I would really recommend the and I'm sure you would love them.
Katie C.
Enon, OH
Not the best but not horrible either. I enjoy that this isn't one of those highlighters with chunky glitter in it. It's a nice smooth shimmer instead. Doesn't last a super long time but it will last for a few hours. For the cheap price it is worth it, especially if you're just getting into highlight and don't want to spend a bunch to find out what you like.
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I have this product in Radiant and Golden. The next time I am at Ulta I will be picking up the Peach one. This is one of the best powder high lighters that I have ever tried and for only $6. It blends beautifully. The only downside is the packing is pretty cheap and breaks easily.
Alyssa M.
I like that they don't create a glittery shine, but rather it's a more subtle highlight like it should be. This highlighter lasts through the day and doesn't give off an unnatural look. I'd buy this product again and I recommend it to friends as well.
Stephanie M.
Omaha, NE
Amazing product for a very affordable price. Golden lights is one of the most unique highlighters I've ever seen. You can apply it lightly for a nice natural glow or layer it on for a blinding highlight, a little goes a long way. My favorite drug store highlighter hands down!
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.