BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Is this a dupe for the pearl highlighter from becca???doe...1 Answers
  • Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Mike B.
Give a nice sheen to the skin. Not overly glittery and works as a more natural looking highlight. If you are looking for something akin to Becca or other high end highlighters I would say this is far less frosted and won't give you the intensity you are looking for.
Rochelle D.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Im obsessed with everything Makeup Revolution puts out! These highlighter are super affordable and most of the time ultra hosts a bongo with them. they work so good and they are so pretty to look at. definitely a good dupe to some of the higher end brands out there
Monica R.
Champaign, IL
This highlight is definitely extremely pigmented. The reason I don't like it though is because it looks very unnatural and has quite a bit of sparkles in it. If you love glowing to the gods I think you will love this highlight, I just prefer the more natural look.
Alexis M.
Hinton, WV
LOVE the peachy one. Now, if you don't like duo chrome, you won't like these. If you like subtle highlights, these are okay but I'd rather go for the essence highlighter. If you want to high beam the crap outta the party, these are build able and can do just that. They last all day, too.
Kari T.
Greenville, TX
The pigmentation on this highlighter is phenomenal. I loves the natural look that it gave me. And it worked well for my combination skin. The only reason it loses a star is because it's not quite as shimmery as I was hoping for. But it's a great product for the money you pay.
Annmarie F.
Oakland Park, FL
I bought one of these in Radiant Lights on a whim because it was at a good price. Wow! What a gorgeous glow that really lasts. It was smooth and creamy and easy to apply. Buildable if you want and not chunky with glitter. Just perfect. Will repurchase for sure.
Tania A.
Warren, MI
I love these so much. They have such good pigment to them and they look great! I have all of them and I really like them :) I think they're super worth the price! It's a must buy and id recommend this to anyone who's deciding on whether it's worth it or not :-)
Jessica B.
This highlighter sets a standard for drugstore brands and will take your breath away with its smooth, glow finish. I like that it stands out on your skin in a very natural way--the shine of it isn't that gross, oily look that only looks okay in magazines. It makes you look alight and fresh and gives you just a pop of colour.
Katherine S.
Tempe
This is the first highlighter I ever used, when I first started getting in to makeup! If you wet your brush these come out blinding! There is definitely more pigmented highlighters out there and I've found better alternatives since but this is a great starter! And a steal at such a good price, I would say it's one of the best drug store highlighters on the market
Kirsten O.
Peach lights is PERFECT. I am obsessed with this highlight. It's so intense especially for the price. And it looks stunning in pictures even on my pale skin. Especially as an eyebrow bone highlight. I will definitely repurchase. Be careful with traveling though, mine broke in my suitcase.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.