BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Samantha W.
Denver, CO
These highlights are so cheap but so high quality. They last awhile and are really pigmented. I have the shade "Golden Lights" and I use it all the time and it doesn't look like I've ever used it, there's so much in the pan. The only drawback is sometimes it can look kind of chunky and bring out texture on your skin.
Chelsea Q.
Phoenix, AZ
I absolutely love these highlighters. I only started using highlighter about 6 months ago and fell in love with the pink/champagne tones. It gives my tan skin a light glow that lasts for at least 6-8 hours. I purchased this product at Ulta Beauty for a very reasonable price!
Stephanie K.
This is an incredible low cost high lighter. I picked mine up at Ulta and I believe it was only 6-7 dollars. A little goes a looooong way and the color pay off is incredible. I have the shade golden lights and it is stunning. I would definitely recommend this product.
My makeup is a very important part of my day. I try to use the same product every time I need more. I love this product the most out of all the others I have ever tried.
Krystal M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
If you're looking for a true shine this is it. They have 3 shades, after searching several Ulta even one in a different state I found Peach Lights. It goes well with yellow undertones. The consistency of the product is very pigmented but a tab bit powdery. For the price of $6 and the amount of product you get its well worth it.
Courtney H.
Georgetown, KY
Holy crap I love this highlighter. I have the pink one, and it is STUNNING. VERY pigmented. If you have fair, pink toned skin, seriously, it's amazing. I would recommend these to anyone, and they're so cheap for a highlighter! The brand is great, and these are perfect!
Judy B.
Virginia Beach, VA
LOVE it these highlighters! It's sooo hard not to go overboard bc each different highlighter just make me look so delicious! They're so affordable, I bought them at ULTA on a buy 2 get one free sale. They aren't chalky. They apply smooth. I especially recommend these beautiful hues to my beautiful women of color! Even the white pearly one looks amazing on my brown skin! DO IT! You won't regret it! 👌
Rachael P.
Get the gold and the lilac color if you like more intense highlights and the pink or "peach" if you like something more subtle. They are all beautiful and buildable! $6 at Ulta. They do have a weird design and the packaging isn't cute but it's what's inside that matters
Mike B.
Give a nice sheen to the skin. Not overly glittery and works as a more natural looking highlight. If you are looking for something akin to Becca or other high end highlighters I would say this is far less frosted and won't give you the intensity you are looking for.
Tameka L.
Brentwood, CA
Review for: Rose Gold Lights more...
I absolutely love this highlighter. I have the Rose Gold Lights and the shimmery finish blends so well with my skin tone. I purchased this highlighter at Ulta for around $6.00 which is such a steal considering the quality of this product. I will definitely be buying this product again and again!
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.