BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
Brittany H.
Hockley, TX
Holy smokes! This is seriously amazing highlighter. It is so pigmented for the price. The only thing that I don't like is how hard the product it. It feels like a brick when you put your finger into it. But once you can get it onto a brush, it is a seriously great highlighter.
Nadia M.
Peach Lights mi favorito, es super económico, lo amo literal, es rendidor solo con un poco, se obtiene un glow espectacular, lo uso primero con la base húmeda, y después aplico un poco mas, dura toda la noche es adorable, para el arco de la ceja, pómulo y arco de cupido lo máximo, sin duda lo seguiré usando
BeautyWithMlc C.
Atlantic city, NJ
The pigmentation of these highlights are to die for ! These can be compared to some big brand names , almost better than most! I can now say that makeup revolution carries now one of my favorite highlighters ❤️

For makeup inspiration check me out on Instagram: @Makeupbymlc :)
Misty J.
I absolutely love this product and this brand . The shade is highly pigmented and you can wear it on the subtle side or you can make it POP. I find that this is a product that will last until i am ready to take off . The price point is also budget friendly and the product is good quality .
Sara Z.
Broken Arrow, OK
Review for: Golden Lights more...
Makeup revolution is on point with their highlighters! This is one of my HG products and it's one of three highlighters I have from this brand. I love this because you can have just a little glow or you can layer it on and go all out. The color is perfect for my skin tone and lasts a good amount of time. Definitely a favorite!
Kaydee A.
Tecumseh, OK
i got this product and i didn't really like it because i would leave for school and about 3rd hour it wouldn't even be there anymore. I don't bring my makeup to school so i couldn't re apply. I tried applying a sticky highlight under it i had got from post and i helped stay. But i don't think i will buy this product again.
Helen Z.
Knoxville, TN
This is my favorite everyday highlighter. For the price, it can not be beat! I love putting this on top of my benefit highlighter just for the extra oomph. The only concern I have about this is that it does not stay put for a long time. It is very pigmented and i highly recommend it!
Lorna B.
Oceanside, CA
At first swatch, i was worried these would look horrible on the skin, i have the shade peach lights and it seems very chalky, but after applying with a fan brush on my upper cheek bone and nose. WOW. this is a definite must buy, i get the most beautiful highlight that is natural looking with a slight pink undertone so none of that obviously fake looking highlight. i love these highlighters.
Briana T.
Canoga Park, CA
This product is just amazing ! I bought this for $7 and it is very pigmented it's glitery and bright!!!this highlight has a gold undertone it's shimmery and leaves the skin poppin ha!id definitely purchase this highlighter again! Hope that helped !!!! Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighters
Kourtney S.
Broadview Hts, OH
I didn't think I would love this as much as I do! It's super adorable, about $6, and the color is beautiful. I have "Peach Lights" and I want to have more! I apply it around my cheek bones and it gives me the best glow all day long, I get tons of compliments too! it also blends on like a dream.
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.