BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Is this a dupe for the pearl highlighter from becca???doe...1 Answers
  • Which shade of this highlighter is good for pale skin?6 Answers
  • where can i find this product?7 Answers
C H.
This Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighter in the shade Golden Lights is amazing. The pigmentation is on point. Love the glow it gives my cheekbones. It applies so smoothly and definitely fits it's name- Vivid! I would recommend everyone go to Ulta and get your hands on this highlighter!
Sanyika T.
Lake Mary, FL
I picked this up on sale at ULTA. I'm so glad I gave this company a try. The highlight is beautiful. I purchased the shade "Golden Lights". I have dark skin and it beams on me!
Delaney B.
When I first got this I honestly thought I would hate it, it was hard and didn't have much pay off. After using it a couple time I FELL IN LOVE!! It shows up so well after a couple use. I had peaches lights, best on light skin tones as I'm very pale! Great highlighter for a cheap price!!!
Stephanie K.
Somerset , KY
Once the top layer of the highlighter is scraped off, I think it is a pretty decent product. I bought the shade Radiant Lights and have no issues with the color.
I find it to be a tad powdery, but the color pay off and pigmentation are nice. For the price and the amount of product you get, I would recommend this and that's also why I'm giving it 4 stars. I find that it isn't super glittery which is nice.
Danielle M.
For the price, this product can't be beat. I always feel like "baked" powders don't produce as much color and this one is no different. However when I use my finger instead of a brush for application, the highlight is great. Definitely worth a try if you need something more inexpensive.
Bri M.
Kalamazoo, MI
These are absolutely amazing! Every single on of the colors are finely milled and create the perfect highlight! Not to mention the cost of these are so affordable. This is definitely a dupe for high end highlighters. If you aren't looking to break the bank but you need a bomb highlight, buy these!
Tonya L.
Pocahontas, AR
This is one of the best highlighters I've ever owned. It's a shimmery finish that gives you the pop of highlight you want. It's not chalky but not creamy. It a really impressive, inexpensive item. I would definitely recommend this highlight and the others by Makeup Revolution as well.
Hannah H.
Buckeye, AZ
These are insanely pigmented and such amazing quality. I find myself reaching for these more often than my Anastasia glow kits. Not only is the quality great but the price as well. It's around 6 dollars at Ulta. Can't beat that! Definitely a must have if you're a sucker for an intense glow.
Zakiya B.
Beverly, NJ
Very great highlighter especially for the prices . I purchased mine from ulta for about six dollars I believe and I have it in the shade golden light and HONEY!!!!! This highlighter gives me life ! Like it is simply gorgeous , so beautiful and a little really goes a long way with it !
Kaitlynne F.
Steelville , MO
Just purchased this highlighter recently and I love it! I wasn't expecting much because it's so inexpensive but I have heard really great things about it and decided to give it a try. It's sooooo pigmented and it stays on all day! I love this highlighter, definitely one of my new favorites!
Jane W.
Is this good for the money it is ?
Alanna S.
Alex City, AL
How well is the color payoff? Does it have any glitter in it?
SARA C.